Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling

Frustrated Right now, because even if having 100% Feedback and clear Selling History, eBay placed my account in Review to keep its platform Safe. What are the other way to Review accounts other than Good Feedback and Pure Seller History ???

Knife Policy

My listing keeps getting removing for violating knife policy but it doesnt violate anything. please help

Firearms Conversion Kits

I Have Seen MCK. Stickers in sporting Good But I have not seen the actual conversion kit it's self you dont need a FFL. to buy one I want to know can i sell one one the ebay platforn. A MCK is a polymer frame that you slide your Glock 19 into that gi...

20220216_115241.jpg

question

I recently bought a signed baseball with a Hologram that reads, " SA4262" IS ANYONE FAMILAR WITH WHO MIGHT HAVE ISSUED THE HOLOGRAM, OR WHO MIGHT KNOW WHO IS sa?

Had my listing removed do to improper item.

I had a folk art type fly fishing lure in the image of a naked women doing the back stroke and it was removed by ebay. But in just a few clicks of the button, i can find way worse stuff than a darn fishing lure. , **bleep**

Fishing Lure Identification Assistance

Can someone please help identify who made these older wood lures? They are apx. 3 1/4" in length and both have a hole in their mouth below the screw eye and on their bottoms there are two holes that connect to the hole in their mouth. THANK YOU!

DSCF5625.JPG DSCF5631.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mariners baseball signatures?

I have a Rawlings baseball with two unknown signatures on it. The ball is stamped Seattle Mariners and is made in Italy. It is also marked "The Finest in the Field, MM1". I'm at a loss to the sigs; not even sure if they are right side up in the photo...

20210707_154500.jpg 20210707_154445.jpg 20210707_154520.jpg

what is it

Anybody have any idea what these items are? I picked them up at an auction where the guy was a gunsmith and machinist. I think they might be related to that field. Any ideas? Thanks.

FA622909-5BE4-41E8-862E-50D36E3A9A84_1_201_a.jpeg

Permanently restriction

Greetings. I am a seller on eBay. from 30 November 2022 my account has been restricted with unknown reason. i have not a single negative feedback. not a single buyer has complain to eBay or any case. Never cross the eBay rules and regulations while s...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay standard envelope requirements

Need some help with the translation please. Has anyone used the Standard Envelope option yet? Am I correct that it has to be practically standard mailing envelope? I generally sandwich my cards between two pieces of cardboard for stability, but it lo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors