Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Soccer cleats

The current amount of mislabeled soccer cleats is staggering. If you aren't familiar with cleats, they are sold in different versions that range from Club, the cheapest, to Elite, the most expensive. To the inexperienced, they all kind of look the sa...

Replica/fake items being canceled

I don’t believe that EBay should be able to just suspend or stop a listing when there are grounds showing the item to be authentic. I have a very positive sales history and back all my items up 100%. I use all sorts of measurements, digital weights, ...

vintage pool cue ?

Hi..can anyone tell me anything about this cue..... Any info would greatly be appreciated...maker, date, value, etc. ? Thanks

20230401_183241.jpg 20230401_183317.jpg 20230401_183330.jpg 20230401_183347.jpg

Vintage Winston Cup program w/ autographs

Hi All !I have a bit of dilemma. I was clearing out a building on our place that had been stored with all kinds of motorcycle and car racing stuff. One of the items is a vintage 1970's program from a Winston 500 held at Riverside Raceway in So. Cal. ...

Military surplus

I have mainly been selling military surplus gear since I started here a few months ago. My sales have dropped to nearly zero in the past few weeks. I'm sure some of it is due to the horrid economy, high food and gas prices, etc., but I'm wondering if...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assault waepons

I just got a 72 hour suspension for selling an "assault weapon" part It was the six of these parts I've sold over 3 years - the others were fine and sold I tas a 6 inch plastic shroud that maybe could take an eye out if used improperly I asked them h...

Ebay still banning sales of air rifles to VA incorrectly

If you're still trying to purchase a pellet gun / air rifle from Ebay and have it shipped to VA they still have not for several years updated their algorithms and ban the sale to you. Take your money elsewhere due to incompetence. I attempted to expl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sports Cards Sales Slow???

Hey there long time seller on ebay never seen sales this slow for sports cards. Anyone else having a slow period or time any advice would help. Want to feel out the room

Dissatisfaction

When I figure out how to delete my account, I'm sticking with Amazon. I sent money for a tree stand and never received it. There is absolutely no clear help from Ebay. No clear way to contact or find seller. My order doesn't even show up on my accoun...

Selling

Frustrated Right now, because even if having 100% Feedback and clear Selling History, eBay placed my account in Review to keep its platform Safe. What are the other way to Review accounts other than Good Feedback and Pure Seller History ???

Most Marked as Helpful Authors