Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please remove a negative feedback

Hi dear ebay runner. buyer opened a case and claimed that he did not receive the parcel while tracking information showed delivered. then he left a negative feedback and ask for money, we returned the money with Paypal transaction ID, but buyer refus...

Resolved! Vintage HI Leader Material Display stand with contents - Help

Help found this at a yard sale today and couldn't pass it up. All I know is the company is HI and then on some of them the company name is Glady from West Germany - did some research could not find something similar. The display is not in great shape...

P1170594.JPG P1170597.JPG P1170592.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Baseball Signature Authentication?

I have 12 baseballs, I'm looking to confirm the signatures are authenic, does anyone use someone online? Or have suggestions? They are all in ball cubes with the player date and location all written on the outside of the boxes? Thanks in advance for ...

Used Prorider Full Face Helmet Question

From another board I was told that bike helmets can be listed for restoration. However, I'm wondering if this one is worth the time. So I came here at the suggestion of the person on the other board to get some opinions since they couldn't really tel...

Unknown soccer jersey

Hello!I have soccer jersey with name ZAIN and can't find any information about team.I need your help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Multi Variation listing just gone, unable to relist

All of my multi variation listings have been cancelled in the Sporting Goods>Outdoor Sports>Paintball>Clothing & Protective Gear>Other Paint Ball Clothing category. The category is still listed as one that supports variations. I cannot relist the ite...

new york yankees baseball cap

i live in the uk and im a collecter of new york yankees baseball caps however theres one ive not been able to get hold of ots a 47 BRAND STILLWATER 47 CLEAN UP CAP they are available on lids.com but unforunatley for me they dont deliver to the uk som...

Boat Accessory Identification

Can anyone help me with a name for and use of this part?I have 2 of them and would love to know what to call them.They are 4 1/2" tall (closed) and have a 1 15/16" opening.It's designed to 'open quickly'.Any help appreciated. Richard

IMG_5581.JPG IMG_5582.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rifle scope scams

I have been finding many many scam listings in rifle scopes. They all have the same MO. New sellers. One item for sale. Free shipping. 5 to 10 available. Dirt cheap. Buy it now. Florida location. I report them as I find them and it is easy to spot. M...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors