cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report a seller who is selling counterfeit merchandise?

I bought an adidas Item   Sale date:10/28/17 that turned out to be false, the seller accepted that this were fake by inventing an excuse to be swindled by the supplier.
Unfortunately I buy other adidas Item  Sale date:11/10/17 the same scammer days later, but do not pay for it waiting for the first adidas.
Now the seller opened an unpaid case to me, knowing that they are fake adidas.
During the time that the seller waited for the first shoes to arrive, he never said anything that had been deceived by the supplier, rather he hoped that I would claim for the scam.
My problem is that if I return the fake adidas, maybe the scammer tells me that he did not receive anything or it was not what he ship.
This is the perfect crime, you pay for something, they send you a **bleep** and you can not get your money back.
Ebay must protect the buyers in these cases, where if a scam or counterfeit merchandise is ship, the money is recovered and if the seller wants your product, pay for the return.

I need help in this case, Thanks Ebay

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You should probably call eBay CS and work it out with them at this point.

eBay does not read or reply to questions here; this board is for other users with experience to give you their suggestions. It's not your problem if the seller got tricked into selling you fake shoes. It's still his job to refund your money, and if you are still willing to buy from him after getting scammed once, you are obligated to pay for your purchases unless you can convince eBay that you have compelling evidence that the second pair you bought is also fake.

The second pair is protected just like the first, in the event that they are fakes too.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for your reply, but it is not true that I bought the second pair knowing that it was false.
I bought the second pair of shoes by auction when the first was arriving at my home.
Now, according to the publication the shoes are identical, they were 6 auctions of 6 pairs of the same quality.
Now the same vendor has responded to my claim by stating that he knew they were false and that he was claiming the provider, that is, a professional of the lies when it is discovered, this message has been reported to Ebay and I do not need to prove that the second pair is also false. I need your answer and advice, because the seller in retaliation demands the payment of the second pair and opened an unpaid case, I have qualified it negatively for his attitude, the seller replied to the feedback denouncing me as a blackmailer, this salesman is a delinquent. Thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply