cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off grid knives

I've been contacted 3 times now by off grid knives about a negative product review for one of their products.

1), asked me to retract negative product review. They're a small family business and it was hurting their business. Ready for this?! Actually asked me to blame the seller!!!!!

WOW!!

2), off grid knives claimed the seller sold me a used knife,. Now, I've never been diagnosed with any disabilities, I can open a box. The box was sealed a the knife was in a sealed cellophane package. No, not used!!

3), This is the final straw!! Off grid knives claimed that I must be mistaken, they actually told me it wasn't one of their knives!!

Gotta love the children of entitlement!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Off grid knives

This happens all the time on Amazon.

When you submit a product review you're reviewing the manufacturer's product, not your purchasing experience. If someone sold you a fake and you reviewed it as if it was authentic, you're being unfair to the manufacturer. This has nothing to do with entitlement.

If the manufacturer is assuring you that what you have in your hands is in fact not their product, then they are not being unfair in asking you to withdraw your negative review. In your own interest, you should be pursuing recourse through the seller, who sent you something used and fake instead of what you paid for.

Remember, when you submit product reviews online, you're really just volunteering your free labor to their marketing department. If you really enjoy selling knives, consider a job at a cutlery shop.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Off grid knives

Wow, can't read or can't understand what you read?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Off grid knives

You bought the knife not from the maker, but from a seller in Israel who has a low rating- lots of terrible feedback, some for product damage, and you paid $10 more for it than offered by the original O.G.K. is in the USA (on ebay).

Your product review states that, among other things, that "The rust all over it right out of the package was an added BONUS!!!" Your review also said that it "is way to wide."

The seller you bought from states the width in their listing so how is that the manufacturers fault?

Since OGK didn't sell you their knife they cannot authenticate it as original and not a knock-off, nor be responsible for sending a rusty knife because they didn't sell it to you.

Who knows what happened to it, and items can be resealed.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

You were also very rude to the responder above who was trying to help.

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 4 of 4
latest reply