Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rifle scope scams

I have been finding many many scam listings in rifle scopes. They all have the same MO. New sellers. One item for sale. Free shipping. 5 to 10 available. Dirt cheap. Buy it now. Florida location. I report them as I find them and it is easy to spot. M...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

The Penn Long Beach reels are built to last forever.

Seeing some very old Penn reels here on Ebay for auction or sale reminds me of my old Penn Long Beach reels I got them from Ebay or fellow fishermen. I have 2x #60, 2x #66, 3x #67 and 5x #68. The oldest one is a #60 which a fisherman sold me for $5. ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

pflueger fishing reel

I have this vintage fishing reel and I wanted to know why and what has been added on. Please contact me of message me if you can help. Alise

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupon

Ebay sent me a coupon code (P20MEMDAY) for 20% off including Sporting Goods. I consider basketball sneakers to be sporting goods. Will the coupon apply? Weston

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this tool?

I have reason to believe this tool has something to do with bicycle and/or motorcycle maintenance. Can anybody tell me what this plier / cutter is for? I found only one reference to it on the internet at a garage sale discussion thread that said the ...

Greater Pliers 003.JPG Greater Pliers 002.JPG

2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed

I am working on a very hard set.2016 PANINI CONTENDERS DRAFT PICKS ALUMNI INKThese are the ones I need to complete. If you know of them and can list them on Ebay, please let me know and I will bid on them. Thank you so much.Ameer AbdullaAndy DaltonBo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors