Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Canada Post - no tracking updates after item arrives in Canada

Hello everyone.I'm facing this problem: whenever I ship something to Canada, there are no further tracking updates once the item arrives in Canada. The last status is "accepted by destination post for processing". I attached response from Canada Post...

IMG_0701017EF63E-1.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping Costs me 7x more than buyers

Hi, Fairly new seller here. all of my products are listed as calculated international shipping, and when I calculate the costs to send to (lets say, Canada), it shows my cost would be $2.20 for an envelope through usps first class international. This...

mailers for comic books/graphic novels

Anyone have a product they like which is sold here? I have been using cardboard and bubble mailers and a got a complaint of damage a time or two. I do have fold-up boxes I use for books, wondering whether to just use those or if there are good produc...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

OP ED: Item specifics

To the moderator: I'm a seller (and a buyer) and I swear your item specifics are exhausting for a seller to complete. Please tell the executives, to cut down on the item specifics. No one knows what "theme" means" or "accents". I often wonder if you ...

Scammed with fake tracking number

Hey guys I was recently the victim of the shipping scam thats been going around and I have some advice to help you get you're money back quickly. First and foremost DO NOT FILE YOUR CLAIM IMMEDIATELY. If your shipping label is through usps you need t...

Shipping

There are three circles on the order info page. They are titled Paid, Shipped, and Delivered. The Paid circle became filled green with a checkmark after I paid for a item. The Carrier is USPS. After the item is dropped off at the USPS office by the s...

Invoice discrepancies

Not sure if this is the right area but I have a discrepancy on my invoice. I purchased a label from FedEx for $10.48. On my eBay invoice it said $11.27. I contacted eBay. After the discussion, which they said they’d call me back after researching it,...

Resolved! Tracking number issues.

I have trouble with the tracking number. The seller gives me a fake tracking number and now the seller is no longer on eBay. What can I do? Please help me. Thank you.

Different shipping address needed for invoice

Hi I have a person who won 3 auctions of mine. She sent a message requesting combined shipping before she pays for them. Not a problem. Went to send an invoice found out the address that she has was an international one which I do not ship to. I sent...

Buyer started return request but never returned the item

Buyer said that the item was not as described and opened a case. I am just wondering how long is the buyer given to return the item? It’s been a couple of days. I’m new to all of this. The buyer seemed rude and isn’t communicating with me.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from Europe

Hi! This is my first time trying to sell something on ebay but I don’t know anything about shipping. I want to sell something from Slovenia, EU on ebay and I don’t know how to calculate shipping costs since I have no idea where the buyer would be fro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors