Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping suggestions

Hey guys I'm really new to this so I wanted opinions. On my listings, I gave a couple options for shipping. One for retail ground and one for priority. They were for items over 1 lb. Is that a good idea or just list one. Maybe flat shipping. Or just ...

Resolved! Shipping Cowboy boots

I have about six pairs of cowboy boots to ship and of course I do not have the original boxes for them.Can I ship these cowboy boots with Scotch Flex & Seal wrap? It is so hard to find boxes for these items.

Qr code

I am recently new to the eBay world, although I've learned some pretty important things that definitely work to my advantage. I recently listed 2 n-scale locomotives and it turned out the buyer was a fake (asking for my PayPal account and my personal...

Shipping report

Does anyone know if you can run a shipping report that will show what your buyer paid or if it was free shipping? I've looked everywhere and I am not finding anything. Thank you!

Combined shipping money missing.

I had a large order of some things a person purchased from me. They paid full price for some of my items complete with the shipping. I combined an invoice of her other unpaid items that had free shipping on them and she paid. Now when I go to combine...

Resolved! Can't select UPS for international shipping - HELP!

So, I usually only ship domestically w/in the US, but a buyer in Canada was interested in one of my items, so I used the eBay shipping calculator tool to see what the cost would be to ship to Canada. Per the calculator, (with the generous discount fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors