Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay Standard Envelope for trading cards less than $20 - NOT WORKING

I was very happy to learn about ebay's new inexpensive standard envelope shipping for cards <$20. I have used it dozens of times since it was introduced, and initially thought it was amazing (inexpensive, tracking, made selling of $3-$15 cards actual...

Resolved! Pick up decides on Shipping

Hi everyone! This might be a dumb question but I sold an item recently and the buyer requested pick up. He paid for the item, no shipping because he was going to pick up and then decided to have me ship. I could not find a way to invoice him for just...

can't select media mail shipping option

I'm selling some manga books, and I can't select the cheaper USPS Media Mail shipping option even though I'm pretty sure I should be able to, I have it as an option with some other books I have listed. Here are the listings I think I should be able t...

Can I deduct Shipping Costs on a Return to Sender Refund

Today I got a message from a buyer that they had forgot something in their address. Unfortunately, this item had already shipped and had over a week ago, so I messaged them to let them know and that I'd let them know if it came back. They messaged me...

eBay shipping lable issues

Seems to be lots of issues with eBay lately. Mainly shipping lable printing with my Rollo printer. Now today March 15th 2022 when I try to print lable I get "Something went wrong" "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again." S...

Resolved! buyer refuse to provide any proof of receiving a damaged item

yesterday a buyer opened a return case on me, and I asked him to provide any documents that proves the item is damaged. but refuse to and keep asking for a refund or to return the item, I even offered him to keep the "damaged item" as a gift and I wi...

Being charged twice for shipping

After changing shipping to be deducted from my payout I have been charged twice for shipping labels. I am going to change it back and see if that fixes it. Looks like it might only be happening with USPS not FedEx

Canada Post tracking information not being updated

so... especially in the past 2 months, 9/10 of my packages tracking info has just stopped updating midway ( selling ).about 30 packages, all "shipped", but then you go to canada post tracking and is delivered. worth contacting ebay support? or should...

packing slip

does anyone know how to print a packing slip??? there use to be a link on the page after you pint the shipping label..

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS losing 1 in 4 of the packages I send

In the last 3 weeks USPS has lost 5 of the highest cost items I sell. That is one in 4 or worse.After filing multiple claims 2 have all of a sudden appeared at their destination distribution center.Two were lost at my local post office. This post off...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors