Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Question...How is this possible??

Four times I tried to purchase cat food from 4 different sellers on eBay, and three of them cancelled my orders citing that USPS, UPS and FedEx will not ship to my address. All sellers are listed in US cities. The other one said I requested a refund ...

UPS Claim Payment

I had an item that was missing part after UPS damaged the box I purchased the shipping label using ebay I filled a claim but when I look at claim status is states Ebay as the shipper Tried calling UPS but these days you cannot speak to a person (sign...

Cannot Generate Scan Form

I am getting "Bulk Label Printing Error" when generating Scan Form more often lately. Anyone having the same issue? How do you get it fix? USPS personnel is not going to be happy scanning each and every package with bulk shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

international shipping on E-bay

I sold an item to Canada. I printed out my shipping label it had the address of the shipping hub center on it. When shipping hub gets my item how do they know the address of the person I have to ship it to?

Add a tracking number after marking an item as shipped?

Hello, So this just happened. Shipped an international package (tracking # important!) at the post office without using the print-a-label feature. Got home after shipping the item. Since I mailed it, I selected "Mark Item as Shipped", the option righ...

• 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay New International Shipping Program..UGHHH!

Life got crazy and did not have a chance to do additional research into the new Ebay International Shipping. We got "Opted In" by default. However, the minimal reading I did do before it rolled out led me to believe that only GSP listings would be au...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling with Free shipipng

"back in the day" ebay was offering certain perks for having free shipping. I don't quite remember what they were (maybe TRS+ or possibly account protections or guaranteed delivery)Whatever it was, i can't seem to find that info any more so i am wond...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

IS EBAY STANDARD ENVELOPE A SMART BUSINESS TOOL?

eBay Standard Envelope has to many variables that allows a buyer to exploit it. Such as: "item not received or not delivered." As time goes on, eBay buyers are learning that the tracking is flawed. Good luck in your shipment uploading into the tracki...

setting up shipping fee

I posted and item and placed a shipping cost of $5. The item expired and I reposted it. however ebay set the shipping at $10.89. My buyer had seen the 1st posting at $5 He has paid but I'm not surehow to offer the $5 price. Any help W B great

Resolved! Boxes for cubic shipping: How critical are dimensions?

I'll resume selling soon and I want to use Pirate Ship's cubic shipping option. I've got a question about cubic shipping in general for sellers who have experience with it. How sensitive is USPS to oversize boxes? I'm asking because some of the boxes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors