Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping refund

I voided a shipping label and it's marked like it was used to ship the item. The second one that I created and used for the item is marked the same way. I asked for a refund on the label no 1, will I get it?

Ebay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards No Longer Appearing

The ebay Standard Envelope for Teading Cards option is no longer appearing under my Delivery Options. This just started last night 4/26/2021 I have been using this Delivery option for the past 2 weeks now with no problems. Any other trading card sell...

Resolved! When purchasing label the system is populating most expensive shipping option vs the one paid for?

I have two shipping options set up - std first class and priority mail flat box. On the items I have sold, the buyer has chosen std first class and that's what they paid for. When I go to purchase the label it has defaulted to the higher priced prior...

Shipping to Portland Oregon

I've sold 5 items and they have had Portland Oregon addresses they get there but then I get a statement when I check the tracking that they are waiting to be pick up. One item has been there since January 20th and still is waiting has anyone else had...

international shippimg

I need to send two sheets of collectable postage stamps to Mexico. I want to invoice them together and make them one package. the system tells me i can not combine the items into one invoice for shipment. How do I go about making it one combined item...

Shipping 2 boxes on a single order

Ok hears my problem, say I want to list a computer, monitor, speakers and all the rest that goes with it. I need two boxes for it and I have not packaged it or know the size or weight of two boxes and to be able to get two labels for one sale? Do I n...

Ship forward service

In my listing I made very clear I don’t ship over seas as I don’t want to deal with customs or extra fees. Or getting blamed for something out my control So I had one person is from peru. Bid on it because I checked his eBay I’d and it said Peru. I v...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Default Shipping Method

I've been getting conflicting answers from eBay support, so figured I'd post here. All my listings include free shipping, and on all those listings my one and only shipping option is USPS First Class mail. These are small items, weighing just a few o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Bluecare express. Beware Amazon drop shipping !!

This Bluecare express does not answer queries although their website says they will do so in 24 hours. I have had no reply to four separte approaches. Earlier threads have been closed down and should be up as a warning to others.I have been refused a...

Resolved! Item Not Received Case - will eBay credit you if the item is delivered after the case is closed?

I primarily ship USPS Media Mail because the bulk of my inventory are books and DVDs. I get to offer free shipping and it's cheaper. However, Media Mail is known to take a while. I've never had problems with items not arriving on time, however alread...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors