Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller won’t accept receipt of a return

I purchased a dress on 3rd October which I then returned. I started the returns process on eBay and posted the item back with tracked postage. However I misplaced my tracking receipt, eBay then automatically closed the return after however many days ...

Resolved! International buyer purchases item,Then asks me to under value item for customs,What should I do?

International buyer purchases item from the U.K,Then asks me to under value item for customs,What should I do so I dont get a defect and negative feedback.Cancel the sale,Have buyer cancel sale( which he won't) or report the buyer?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Return

I have an international buyer claiming "Received item and began using it yesterday to find it is half empty??? On receipt the bottle looked ok...... Not happy i have paid a lot of money plus postage for this item i wish to put forward a complaint to ...

Paypal Returns: No amount mentioned

Hi, I am returning an item (bought directly through Paypal) that had a little more damage than I was told. Now, the seller said he will accept this. In Paypal he accepted my return, however in the amount that will be returned to me - there is nothing...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants a return, says item is fake

Help! I just sold a coat on ebay, it was my first time selling anything. I bought the coat a few years ago but didn't keep the recipet so I didn't have proof of purchase. I had a lot of pictures on my listing and it was very clear what the item was. ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

If I sell an item for parts/not working...

does a buyer really have a leg to stand on through complaining? I listed a phone for parts not working. No returns. The buyer (using a freight forward service) sent me a message today stating the fingerprint touch sensor does not work. I was clear in...

false return for "defective item"

I just received a return that was claimed as defective. I tested the item before I sold it and tested it again when it was returned. It operates perfectly. The buyer claimed it was defective to avoid paying return shipping charges. Now I'm stuck payi...

Need advice on a damaged return

I sell used car parts. In this case it was a car radio head unit. The radio was in excellent condition and a rare unit, hard to come by. He recieved it and found out his issue wasnt the head unit so he asked to return it. I recieved it today and it a...

Resolved! my return policy is no longer listed

I called ebay today and asked why my return policy ,which had item must be returned in same condition as shipped with all tags ect... Is no longer listed and I was told that buyers know this and will follow return policy the new ebay policy is for me...

How to ship aerosol/hazardous item to an Island, Domestic inside U. S.

I have a listing I have sold that is considered aerosol . Im a new seller with great feedback and I'm hoping I won't have to cancel .I should have done my research before I listed but , I have to send this item to Puerto Rico but USPS won't do it and...

Never trust eBay

I will never, ever use eBay again. I ordered an item at beginning of September with a delivery date of 18th to 26th September. Not arrived by 26th I made enquiries and tracking showed "item undeliverable- other. Return to sender." I have contacted eB...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels

New to Ebay, from Philippines. Does anyone have step b step a guide in shipping? How do I treat the shipping label?

Informed Delivery by USPS - does it improve last mile experience for Ebay shoppers?

Have you tried informed delivery from USPS? What is your experience with using the service? As a buyer, are you more willing to shop on Ebay if you can preview digital images of packages that are being delivered to your address? Share your thoughts!L...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors