Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Postage Question

New to buying postage on Ebay and wondering why it gives me a different % off of postage every time?? In the last 3 days I have bought postage and once it was a 5% discount, once was 33% and the last time was 40%, that's a big difference but i can't ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finally! A break for American Retailers and Small Business Trump Canceling Subsidized Shipping!

Sweet! Finally someone does something - an end to cheap chinese goods getting dumped online with subsidized shipping. Freaking about time! https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-17/trump-goes-postal-abandons-144-year-old-shipping-treaty-china

HELP! Item shipped from Portugal to US never arrived?

So I ordered a rare item and it came from Portugal in September. Seller provided tracking for Portugal CTT service. As of I think 9/11 or so it said it had left Portugal. It was due here 10/4. The item still says "in transit" but seller was unable to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sent faulty item, won't respond to inbox messages or return request - how to get refund back?

So basically, i recently bought a GPU from a seller. The seller stated it was in working condition, but when i received it, it wouldn't work no matter what i tried (different psus, motherboards , ram etc), it would not get a video signal. After 2 day...

El vendedor me hecho a la calle

El vendedor me hecho a la calle a que me refiero no me dio tiempo de defenderme y le di 5 dias para que me enviara el seguimiento y me dio largas tengo los correos y de un momento a otro al enviarle otro correo que me enviara el link del seguimiento ...

"IN-STORE RATE" does NOT exist for 14 and 15 ounce USPS First Class Packages

Using the eBay Shipping Calculator with these parameters:First Class PACKAGE14 ouncesNot "irregular" size(zip codes don't currently matter)You are provided two different shipping rates by the calculator:"In-Store Rate" $6.70"eBay Rate" $4.38 If you w...

Resolved! Purchased an AncestryDNA kit, 3 months later I find out it was invalidated. Refund?

Okay, so I bought the kit for about 45 bucks. I recieved it then sent my saliva sample and registered it on their website. For 3 months I waited as it was stuck on processing sample. I contacted their agents every few weeks about it, and they were al...

Global Shipping Program Countries?

I go off this link for countries eligible for the Global Shipping Program: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/global-shipping-program?id=4646 I sold something to someone in Peru and it is making me ship directly...

The possibility of cancellation

Hi, I had a long and weird day for the cancellation of my order. I am so disappointed and much embrassed. The facts are followed. Absolutely these should be supported by the e-mail and messages of my eBay among the seller, eBay and me. I order the ba...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims item was received extremely worn & nearly broken when it was shipped brand-new

I recently sold a Boring Company Not-a-Flamethrower. When it was shipped to me, I removed it to the box to ensure all items were present, and to inspect its visual quality. I did not notice any blemishes of any sort, and returned it to the box. The b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

return an item - taxes\fees returned too?

if i buy an item and say it arrives bad or what not and i wanna return it - will whatever taxxes and fees i paid in addition to the price of the item itself be refunded me?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restocking Fees

So this recent seller update is very confusing to me in terms of restocking fees. I read through the update several times and asked multiple reps if I can still charge a restocking fee, so I'm under the impression that I can. In the case of a buyer's...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors