cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 7 orders showing I had no tracking----NO, I always have tracking

Look at this: I always buy Ebay postage and get immediate tracking. This was Memorial Day weekend. IMG_20210612_085041911 (2).jpg

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: I have 7 orders showing I had no tracking----NO, I always have tracking

I have the same issue

Message 31 of 50
latest reply

I have the same issue. I happened to be browsing my seller hub & I saw an unexpected drop in the metric. All of my transactions from May 30th & May 31st are showing as tracking not uploaded in the metric. However if you open the order details, everything has been uploaded properly in the transaction order details. EBay customer service has told me that they are aware of the problem & that there is an open ticket for the transactions during that 2 day time span.  I recommend reaching out to eBay customer service & tell them that you're having this issue. They will ask you to provide the eBay item number for the transactions with the problem.  Fingers crossed this gets resolved quickly!!!! Stay safe everyone!!!

Message 32 of 50
latest reply

Chat with eBay?

Request the removal? 

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/defect

@bill.purvis2012 

pic1.png

Message 33 of 50
latest reply

This is like one of the easiest things to code.  If they can't get this right, how can we trust that they can get anything else right.

Message 34 of 50
latest reply

I have sold not a thing since this happened!!!

Message 35 of 50
latest reply

Good Luck with that!

I received the same reply from Customer Support that you did.

I received not one but three responses from defect appeal and everyone of them stated they could not remove the defect for 18 orders affected due to the fact that get this.....drum roll...THEY WERE MORE THAN 90 DAYS OLD!

After the third inept response I finally got so disgusted that I forwarded the entire email thread back to them and stated sadly I now had to include Jamie Iannone President and Chief Executive Officer of eBay, Inc. on this email since it appears that not one out of three customer service reps understand what is happening!

As of this morning, no response and my metrics are an absolute mess with no orders since this issue arose.

Message 36 of 50
latest reply

Only time I have seen this is when there is more than one item sold to the same buyer and eBay's system fails to recognise this and marks part or whole of the order as having no tracking number.

I have reported this issue to eBay on several occasions and CS do not have the tools to correct this and only option they have is to send a report to their back of house / technical team. 

To make matters worse these issues caused by eBay's back of house can result in sellers levels to drop.

Message 37 of 50
latest reply

I talked to 2 assistants in the chat about this issue.
The first one (Cedric Errol) stated that I missed my handling time, he didn't know/understand the difference between "days" and "business days", wow!
The second assistant said she "sent an appeal to the relevant team" and "it may take time for the appeal to be processed". Better than nothing but still I don't know if I lose my top rated seller status.
I think more appeals they have faster they solve the issue.

Message 38 of 50
latest reply

Same thing happened to me on two orders. The tracking is clearly there and has been since I shipped the items within the specified handling time yet they are telling me that these two items had no tracking uploaded at all.

Message 39 of 50
latest reply

That doesn't work as the inaccurate "no tracking" discrepancies don't show up on this page.

Message 40 of 50
latest reply

eBay has announced the issue at least,  Have a notification in red letters

quote:: A technical issue is causing your projected seller level to display incorrectly in the US. We're aware of this issue and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Your benefits aren't affected. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

So hopefully it gets resolved soon

Message 41 of 50
latest reply

It is a glitch. I had the same exact problem, I contacted eBay, they said they can't remove it but it doesn't count.  These were labels printed directly from ebay and scanned one by one. 

Message 42 of 50
latest reply

Where was this announced? I dont see it anywhere, thanks:)

Message 43 of 50
latest reply

What is their number?  Having similar issue with return using eBay usps label.

Message 44 of 50
latest reply

Please provide eBay number. Number I have isn’t working.  Same issue.

Message 45 of 50
latest reply