Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

.75 c shipping in other categories?

Any word if and when the new75c shipping norm for trading cards might extend over to sellers of let's say tokens? It has gotten to be an extreme uphill battle to ship $1-2 tokens with tracking without the shipping costing 3 times the cost of an avera...

Resolved! Mystifying Shipping Instructions

Apologies if the explanation for this is obvious and I should know it. I sold a Thermos-type bottle plus a separate bottle opener (both Klein brand), both items together in the same listing. The buyer messaged me saying "You have to indicate that the...

ShipCover ... Good Grief

Hi - I sent out a set of 2 collectible vintage books on Nov. 24th via USPS Media Mail, value of $59.95, so I insured the parcel thru ShipCover when I printed the ship label. Well they haven't scanned anywhere since the day after I shipped them. So I ...

Resolved! Got scammed from 2 sellers

I bought few times in the past as “open box” item and never used new items....i bought a open box new never used ZTE blade Z max phone and I ask seller before I buy it for more information and seller say he opened the box but its new never used and c...

Buyer claims envelope was empty and that he gave it back to the mail carrier but tracking disagrees.

A buyer messaged me telling me that the envelope was open and there was nothing inside and that he gave it back to the carrier. Upon checking tracking it does not show it ever being refused but instead shows it was successfully delivered. What should...

Shipping Vinyl LPs Internationally

I'm ooking for suggestions from experienced sellers. I'm interested in opening up my products to internaitonal buyers but I have no idea what mailing service to use to protect myself. I've had friends get burnt by shipping cost internationally. Thank...

USPS Deliveries are late because they only work on Christmas?

Shipped an ebay item on December 5th going from Western NY state to Asheville NC area.Tracking shows acceptance scan December 5th.Today is Dec 26th (3 weeks since shipped) and it's not delivered.A scan finally showed up yesterday, Dec 25th, Christmas...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is eBay slamming my stats for late delivery of package?

Why is eBay slamming me for items not delivered on time? I noticed one of my stats was up a bit so I decided to check why. Here is what I found. One order with 7 items on it was paid on Dec. 11th, label created on Dec. 11th, picked up by postman on D...

PackageTrackingData2.JPG PackageTrackingData.JPG

Addressee unknown, unresponsive customer

Hi everyone,I’m new to eBay and recently I sold an iPhone 12 mini for $900 with the promise to ship ASAP (this was before Christmas). Someone bought it that just joined this year and had only 2 feedback (though they were positive). I was a little wor...

Buyer claims they did not receive item, tracking says it was picked up directly from the post office

Sold a $26 DS game. Shipped in a padded envelope, didn't bother to get insurance (if I did get insurance I wouldn't be having this discussion haha), seller says the item was never delivered. Two days ago, Christmas Eve, the item was marked as deliver...

Anyone else not having a delay in their shipments?

So as strange as this may be, all of the shipments I’ve made during this holiday season have arrived in the normal shipping time. Anywhere from 3-6 days. I haven’t had ANY delays, and used USPS for all of my shipments. On the other hand, I have packa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 4 helpful

What in the heck !!!

OK, You all know that I'm a mail carrier in Ohio. Yesterday I had to work. We all got snowed in Christmas so I didn't see anyone except my aunt and uncle next door. (My daughter and son in law couldn't even get home Christmas Eve (road up to their ho...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late Delivery, when to ask for refund?

I bought a guitar from a business in Germany on the 17th of last month (I live in California btw)-Estimated delivery was the 10th of this month.-Last update was on the 12th: "In transit to next facility"-I received this same message from the 8th to t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought, Cancelled, Relisted?

Can anyone help me figure out the angle here? 1. I bought something (BIN), immediately paid for it, then got contacted by the seller saying they did not have it anymore.2. Ok no problem, they refunded paypal.3. But then immediately relisted the item ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors