cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't purchase USPS shipping label through eBay. "No services available"

We purchased a few USPS shipping labels through eBay 20 minutes ago but all of a sudden we can't. We've tried two different orders, from two different PCs, on two different browsers. (So it is not a cache, browser, or machine issue.)

When we click on Purchase Shipping Label next to the item in the Orders Awaiting Shipment view, it pulls up the Ship Your Order page but, where all the shipping options should be, it now says "No services available."

There doesn't appear to be anything special about the shipments. They are both continental US shipments via First Class service. (Under 1lb.) We were able to process two First Class shipments earlier, so something has changed in the last 20 minutes...

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Can't purchase USPS shipping label through eBay. "No services available"

Appears to be working again, more or less. We were just (@5 minutes ago) able to process one label, then it started malfunctioning again. After a few minutes it started working again and has worked for several USPS labels in a row now. So maybe it is fixed.

At least it will have been in time for us to process and drop them off. I feel bad for those in the Eastern time zone, as they were likely left with too little time to process, pack them up, and get them to the nearest PO...

I assume eBay will remove any defects associated with it, but will sellers have to spend time calling eBay to arrange that or will it be automatic? That is the question...

Message 31 of 43
latest reply

I had the same problem. However after a few refreshers, all the labels were able to print out. 

Good luck everyone!

Message 32 of 43
latest reply

yes, me too...lost my mind trying to figure this out by both my computer and cell phone. Poor husband had to leave the house because I lost my cool-temper :((( can't find an 800 number to talk with anyone at eBay about the clitch. chat information left info to call me. no calls from eBay 

Message 33 of 43
latest reply

eBay posted that they are aware and working on it on another thread.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Impact-to-Shipping-Labels/m-p/32984575#M419054

Message 34 of 43
latest reply

I just printed, all fixed

Message 35 of 43
latest reply

Hey guys! This issue is now resolved. If you run into any issues please make sure to fully clear out your cache and cookies! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 36 of 43
latest reply

I have cleared my cookies/cache, but cannot print USPS labels this morning (6-14-23).  I've tried different computers and different browsers.  What should I do?

Message 37 of 43
latest reply

Same here.

Message 38 of 43
latest reply

it just happened to me on 4 of my recent orders ive done 12 others perfectly fine 

Message 39 of 43
latest reply

Same issue here! For the love of god, why does eBay always have to have some major screw up at the Holidays?

Message 40 of 43
latest reply

"Sorry, we couldn't find a delivery service for this order. Error getting quotes from server. Retry"  Comes up again 2024-04-01 5pm. 

I used the "Bulk Order" workaround for a year (because normal shipping first have me this error last year) and now it's doing this even in www.ebay.com/gslblui/bulk/

I suspect the real reason has something with eBay losing their discount with the shipping companies and they're just playing dumb.  Using ebay shipping, I usually get a  50% discount on large packages through fedex and ups, over going to the counter in person. So a package that costs $400, goes for $200 through the now-defunct ebay label system.

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

This thread is almost two years old.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 42 of 43
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 43 of 43
latest reply