cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't purchase USPS shipping label through eBay. "No services available"

We purchased a few USPS shipping labels through eBay 20 minutes ago but all of a sudden we can't. We've tried two different orders, from two different PCs, on two different browsers. (So it is not a cache, browser, or machine issue.)

When we click on Purchase Shipping Label next to the item in the Orders Awaiting Shipment view, it pulls up the Ship Your Order page but, where all the shipping options should be, it now says "No services available."

There doesn't appear to be anything special about the shipments. They are both continental US shipments via First Class service. (Under 1lb.) We were able to process two First Class shipments earlier, so something has changed in the last 20 minutes...

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Same problem started about 20 minutes ago.

Workaround

I'm able to use PayPal's free ShipStation integration to print labels.  Then, you can use the "Add tracking number" on each order details page on eBay to save the tracking number.

fixintoscrap_0-1654546716132.png

Message 16 of 43
latest reply

Same problem in Hawaii

Message 17 of 43
latest reply

I have contacted eBay and reported the issue.  I recommend you also do the same.

Message 18 of 43
latest reply

Same issue here in Washington State

Message 19 of 43
latest reply

I posted a workaround about 4 comments ago, but I forgot to suggest that folks "Like" this issue in the event eBay is monitoring the boards. They seem to takes things more seriously when they see high comment counts and likes on a reported issue.

Message 20 of 43
latest reply

Same here in WI. I would have thought EBay would have an answer

Message 21 of 43
latest reply

same here in Los Angeles!! when did it start?

Message 22 of 43
latest reply

Same issue in Southeast Texas. I have also submitted a tech ticket through an agent. 20 late orders doesn't work for us either... Just thankful it happened in the later part of the day. 70 late orders would have been horrific....

Message 23 of 43
latest reply

Same exact issue here with same exact shipping details about 30 mins ago. Tried again just now but to no avail - same result. Sorry no help.

Message 24 of 43
latest reply

It started around 2:30 p.m. CST  for us.

Message 25 of 43
latest reply

No luck here either. I also have a customer that made an error when placing an order. I have been trying to cancel it and am getting an error message with that too. Hope they get this fixed soon! Still have many labels that need to be printed on a crazy busy Monday. We have access to Ship Station on PayPal but are not integrated so manually entering all of the address will be quite tedious. 

Message 26 of 43
latest reply

Totally Agree!!!!

Message 27 of 43
latest reply

Still malfunctioning in Utah as well... My buyers will be **bleep** for sure... 😥

Message 28 of 43
latest reply

Hey @replacementradios Thank you for the report. We are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible and will provide status updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 29 of 43
latest reply

same here in pa

Message 30 of 43
latest reply