cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact to Shipping Labels

Hi everyone! Thank you for the reports. The shipping team is aware and working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. We'll provide status updates as they become available here. We apologize for any inconvenience.

-----

Edit: This was resolved 06/06/2022

Velvet,
eBay
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for the update, Velvet.

Here in the East, it's getting late.  Sellers who can't wait for eBay's system can purchase postage through PayPal at www.PayPal.com/shipnow, through USPS Click N Ship at usps.com (but at retail rates), etc.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

Thanks for the update, Velvet.

Here in the East, it's getting late.  Sellers who can't wait for eBay's system can purchase postage through PayPal at www.PayPal.com/shipnow, through USPS Click N Ship at usps.com (but at retail rates), etc.

@nobody*s_perfect that's a great option for most services, but eBay Standard Envelope can only be shipped through eBay unfortunately and I'm seeing a lot of trading card sellers on Twitter who are in a tough spot because there is simply no alternative that offers the same service for anywhere close to that price.

Hopefully eBay will step up to provide protection from late shipments and/or reimbursement for additional postage costs for sellers who were impacted.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I hope we won't be punished for this issue. I was unable to get my shipments to the post office in time because of this issue.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply