cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquiline shipping and tracking beware!

Aquiline shipping is part of some scam going on with eBay. Best I can figure out is its all about getting buyers to keep hitting the Aquiiline tracking site to sell advertising. I purchased an item a fake tracking number satisfied the ebay app. So now money it is on hold for 25 days. I reported but nothing can be done until ebay policy plays out. I was scammed on my last few purchases its a shame, I love ebay. I can't reach anyone who cares enough to look at my account to see that I buy a lot on ebay and the scams are increasing. Out of my last 4 purchases 3 have not been shipped. Something is going on. I could make a video for YouTube, but I don't want to hurt ebay, as I am a small time seller also.  Not sure what to do. Feeling discouraged. 

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Aquiline shipping and tracking beware!

There are many other marketplaces on the Internet. esty, poshmark, etc.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

I was just scammed for $100 item. Ebay is horrible. 20 years I have used ebay and in the last year I was banned because a guy demanded $120 to ship a 30 items no heavier tha 6lbs that would fit in a 6x12x12 box. Seller insisted to ship 3 packages over charging double on each. Ebay took the sellers side I refused to pay. Now I get Aquiline scam, seller didnt respond, no package details, no actual information of any shipping company got or delivered the item. Basically completely a fake website no details except start and end. Obviously can be abused for a scam and the item never came. Who delivered this tracted item, we get no information. 

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

I’m dealing with the exact same thing and eBay absolutely refuses to help

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

How do we as buyers know which carrier will be used by the seller?  Is eBay checking the validity of what their sellers are doing on their site?  

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

I am seriously concerned that people would accuse Aqualine of being a scam.  They are a third party tracking company that provides a quality service.  I just ordered some items from E Bay that used Aqualine to track a drop ship item.  The communications were excellent, shipping time was exceptionally prompt.  Just what constitutes a scam?  Their service was superior to what the USPS provides.  How were you scammed by them?

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

I spoke to ebay Customer Service and they seem to have high regard for this service.

i too never received the item and it appears that I’m out of luck.

I am a long time seller and found ebay to treat buyers and sellers as adversaries.

wonder why Amazon is so successful 

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Got scammed with the same stuff mentioned in other posts. The tracking is fake and the seller acts as though nothing happened. I never received the item but says delivered.  THIS  POS >  yehudan33  .  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS   Scammer

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I have been using ebay just about every since it came out and I never had a lost package. I recently made an order for washer and dryer parts, everything was delivered except for two items both using Aquiline tracking.  Got notification they were delivered but I never received USPS tracking number to verify my local post office received them. I asked my post master and she said she didn't receive anything to deliver to me. She ask me for USPS tracking number which I never received. She said without that tracking number she couldn't do anything. I'm hoping that next time I can select my shipping service if not I'm going to block the seller and give negative feedback. I don't think you can find out how your items are going to be shipped until you receive the Aquiline tracking number then it's too late.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply