cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Start Promoted Listings Standard Campaigns - 22K Items Listed

Anyone else unable to start a promoted listing standard campaign, tonight?  We ended our previous campaigns almost 2 hours ago.  Normally, within 1 hour we can start our next set of campaigns.  Right now, it is stuck at only 190 listings available for promotion out of 22K + .  

devon@ebay elizabeth@ebay 

eBayPromotedListingIssue1.PNG

Listings are showing available for promotion on mobile version:

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 8.47.38 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

@hk-resale wrote:

Anyone else unable to start a promoted listing standard campaign, tonight?  We ended our previous campaigns almost 2 hours ago.  Normally, within 1 hour we can start our next set of campaigns.  Right now, it is stuck at only 190 listings available for promotion out of 22K + .  

devon@ebay elizabeth@ebay 

eBayPromotedListingIssue1.PNG

Listings are showing available for promotion on mobile version:

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 8.47.38 PM.jpg

Hi @hk-resale. Are you still unable to start a new campaign?

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

I am also having issues. I have to try more than once to start a campaign since yesterday. Once it claims it started the chart shows zero impressions or clicks, and nothing shows up as promoted in the search.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Yes, we are unable to start a new campaign. The number of listings that are qualified for PLS is now 450. We have over 20,000.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Yes......same issue here.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Same issue here.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Same here, Tuesday 21. I started a campaign around 5pm. It showed as active on my campaigns chart but when I tried to start a second campaign about an hour later, the listings from the first campaign were still processing.

I tried to launch a second campaign now, about three hours later, and it is still stuck into the first campaign processing.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay devon@ebay 

We did get them restarted this morning, early around 630-7 am EST.  However, they do not appear to be working.  Impressions, clicks and sales are all at zero.  Additionally, we are having very little sales, accept for our repeat customer base.

PromotedListings.JPG

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

@hk-resale wrote:

elizabeth@ebay devon@ebay 

We did get them restarted this morning, early around 630-7 am EST.  However, they do not appear to be working.  Impressions, clicks and sales are all at zero.  Additionally, we are having very little sales, accept for our repeat customer base.

PromotedListings.JPG

Thanks for clarifying @hk-resale. Unfortunately, it appears we've exhausted all resources on our end to help resolve this. We recommend reaching out to our customer service agents, because they are going to need to do some more digging that requires more in depth diving into your account which is something we're unable to do on our end. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Hi,

We called customer service yesterday. They indicated that they were putting in a ticket. And that we would be informed when there was a resolution. We have not received any additional information regarding a ticket.

We also messaged eBay for business. They have yet to respond to our inquiry. It looks like there are other folks in this thread that are having the same or similar issue.

Are you able to see if there is a ticket put in with the technical team? 

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for looking into this issue for us.  I am starting to see other sellers posting about this issue starting around the 21st of February.  Here are a few other threads from sellers facing the same issue:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Cant-promote-listings/m-p/33577595/thread-id/2168098

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/CANNOT-LAUNCH-PROMOTED-LISTINGS-CAMPAIGN-Tuesday-21/m-p/3...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Promotions/m-p/33569712

These ones might be linked to our larger issue.  It is about having to do with promoted listing standard options not available or working on mobile:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Android-App/Disappearing-options/m-p/33576906

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Promoted-Listings/m-p/33576690

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

As of Wednesday morning, still same situation. Promoted listings are not launching and listings are stuck in "processing".

I tried to launch 2 campaigns yesterday. First one with 34 listings - stuck in "processing". Second one with 371 listings - did not load.

Early this morning, I canceled the small campaign which showed as "active" on the chart with zero impressions.   I waited a little and tried to launch it again. I was able to "launch" but then again it got stuck into "processing".
Then the second campaign with 371 listing started to show up but got stuck around 80 listings "processing".
I recently checked (early afternoon) and nothing changed... still "processing" with zero impressions.

Frustrating situation. Hearing something from eBay techs would be great! 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay devon@ebay @yoursize4less @vivabe 

Hello, just wanted to give an update this morning, as of 02-23-2023.  We are still seeing no results when running a Promoted Listing Standard campaign.  Including screenshot to show results.  

EbayPromotedStandardIssue.PNG

Below are general impressions, page views and sales results.  Please note: our repeat customer base is accounting for all of our units sold.

EbayPromotedStandardIssue1.PNG

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@hk-resale

Looks like it might be fixed for me. Promotion campaign started yesterday PM, which 371 listing were stuck in processing, is now active and has impressions. 
I started another promo campaign about 30 minutes ago. The process went through and there are impressions.

Hopefully this will be fixed permanently ASAP.

Screenshot attached.

PROMOTED LISTINGS.png

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@hk-resale wrote:

elizabeth@ebay devon@ebay @yoursize4less @vivabe 

Hello, just wanted to give an update this morning, as of 02-23-2023.  We are still seeing no results when running a Promoted Listing Standard campaign.  Including screenshot to show results.  

EbayPromotedStandardIssue.PNG

Below are general impressions, page views and sales results.  Please note: our repeat customer base is accounting for all of our units sold.

EbayPromotedStandardIssue1.PNG

Good morning @hk-resale. Our Promoted Ads team wanted to let you know they are looking into this now!  

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 15 of 21
latest reply