cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant promote listings

went to promote my listings this morning and it says that only 110 listings qualify to promote(standard promotions) on my desktop. On my mobile app it says promote 898 listings but it only allows you to do it one at a time which would take forever. this has never happened until today. any help would be appretiated. I have changed browsers, deleted history etc. nothing seems to work

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Cant promote listings

Hi there, we were facing the same issue yesterday.  This morning we were able to start the campaigns with all of our listings, but they are not working.  No impressions, no views, no clicks and no sales.  22K items listed and we normally sell between 50-60 items per day.

See this thread that I started with the issue.  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Unable-To-Start-Promoted-Listings-Standard...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Cant promote listings

This must be your lucky day.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Cant promote listings

Yep, sold one item yesterday. Day before sold 10. Every week it's a new issue with eBay. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Cant promote listings

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sure any other swindler other than eBay will gladly take your money in exchange for doing nothing - perhaps give it away to a local politician.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply