cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anomalies in the boards!

Are they making some kind of changes to the boards?  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Anomalies in the boards!

@7606dennis wrote:

Okay!  It must not have been broken so they decided to fix it, I suppose.

MjAxMi0yODY5YjcxNDFjNDc4YzUx

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Yes, to reply I get a little box right in the original post, it's so cute! I luv it!

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

I don't know, but whatever it is, it stinks! BIG TIME!!

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Where is a post by Dennis? I can't even see that!

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I dislike it immensely.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

coincidence?

community forums being updated/worked on the day of reckoning for many   

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

@7606dennis, @tev4all ,

More disruptive innovation probably to accommodate cell phone users.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Talking about the boards, who runs them now and how long have they?  I know I used to get a vacation quite often from that one group but I can say the same thing now and it may or may not get deleted but I don't get a vacation anymore.  They were getting pretty long there for a while and just like that poof, it seems to be a friendlier staff here now. 

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I too noticed it.  They seem to be trying out some new software.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@7606dennis wrote:

MjAxMi0yODY5YjcxNDFjNDc4YzUx

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I don't like it either!

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

@7606dennis,

Just ran into an issue when copy and pasting part of an OP's post to a reply.  First I received the normal "invalid html..." warning.  Usually, when that happened once the reply reapeared the reply button could be clicked and the reply entered.

Today when I tried to do that, I was given a "flooding the topic warning" for supposedly reposting the same reply over and over, when it wouldn't take in the first place.  I tried self reporting the supposed "flooding" issue, but am worried I may end up with a slap.

I did reply to the topic once before but to another person on a different matter.  Another case of something not broken being fixed.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Yep, I tried to post something today with a quote from the OP and got the html error and then the flooding error. I just gave up and didn't try to fix it. Too many boo-boos here to try.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

@mudshark61369 wrote:

@7606dennis,

Just ran into an issue when copy and pasting part of an OP's post to a reply.  First I received the normal "invalid html..." warning.  Usually, when that happened once the reply reapeared the reply button could be clicked and the reply entered.

Today when I tried to do that, I was given a "flooding the topic warning" for supposedly reposting the same reply over and over, when it wouldn't take in the first place.  I tried self reporting the supposed "flooding" issue, but am worried I may end up with a slap.

I did reply to the topic once before but to another person on a different matter.  Another case of something not broken being fixed.

@mudshark61369 I'm getting this reported to Khoros. Can you let me know what operating system and browser you are using?

Brian,
Community Team
Message 15 of 18
latest reply