Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

IS THE ECONOMY THAT BAD OR IS GLITCHBAY LOSSING IT

GREAT SALES IN NOV. THRU FEB STARTED DOWN IN MARCHFROM $1000 , $700 , $500 , $ 300 AND $400 DAYS DOWN TO AN AVERAGE OF $ 128 per day with 5600 listings .selling mostly new shoes from $15 to $35 and have to send offers to likers for way less to get a ...

eBay Testing Quick View in Search

As many of us predicted when we first saw Quick View rolled out in Stores, it looks like eBay is now testing it in search results as well. I would guess it is either an A/B test to measure impact on conversion or there is some not obvious criteria in...

quickview1.jpg quickview2.jpg

IMPRESSIONS

EBAY TAKING AWAY IMPRESSIONS AND PAGE VIEWS. IMPRESSIONS DOWN 2 MILLION VIEWS OVER 2OOO THEY SAY THEY DONT THROTLE ACCOUNTS HOW ARE YOURS GOING ??? RAMSEY GENERAL

Resolved! Buyer claims received empty box on order of graphics card

The item sold above $900.Buyer simply filed a return case saying package doesn't have the item and ask for refund.From this forum I can see previously in many such cases sellers had to refund to those buyers even if they are scammers, thanks to eBay....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! What happens when eBay tells you they canceled a sale & you already shipped?

A buyer bought an item on a buy-it-now and paid through eBay. I shipped it and the buyer received it in record time but yesterday I go a notice from eBay they were "canceling" the sale. The email said in part: "We wanted to let you know that a recent...

Elk Grove Illinois Global shipping program

Is there a way to opt out of Ebay international shipping on an individual listing and only offer domestic U.S shipping? I have a package that was held up for three weeks in limbo in Elk Grove Illinois and the customer is not happy. It appears to have...

Restricted Account

Hello All,My account was restricted because I missed 1 shipment. They said they sent me an email to correct the problem. I never got the email. I told them I never received it to no avail. How do I get my account back to being able to sell?Thank you ...

Resolved! Description issues on listings

Good Afternoon all. Many on this forum have discussed a vareity of issues, from selling to listing to shipping. My issues are rather odd. I'm currently go back and reevaluating my listings. Whenever I use a template I've made, and then list the item,...

Relist status?

How do we check to see if we indeed re-listed (multiple) items long after they have been sold without having to check each item individually? TY

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removing Sticker Residue from plastic bottles

Reccommendations please, I have some prescription bottle that I am trying remove sticker residue from, I have tried soaking them for a few days to soften the labels in hot dawn dish soap, then I tried bleach/water solution and then rubbing alchol and...

International Shipping

HI, I have been using Ebay international shipping and it has been great. My last transaction though really baffled me though.I listed an item with a box length of I think 29 inches. Clearly put in my post and shipping dimensions.When the buyer from G...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors