cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-promoted listings link disappears

I normally promote all my listings. However recently I've noticed that eBay has removed the link that shows all my listings that are not promoted. This is something I had used regularly since promoted listing started.

My only take away from this is eBay is discouraging sellers from using promoted listings.

Does anyone know of an easy way to show all my listings that are not promoted?

-Steve

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
― AH 1942

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

When you go into Seller Hub, then Active Listings, there is no button showing items eligible for promotion?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

That is the link that has disappeared.

-Steve

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
― AH 1942

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@a-creative-edge 

I would use my social media apps and attach those listings to the ones that you subscribe to.  On the right top hand side of your listing page, you'll see a link that reads "Share"  What ever apps you use, apply your listings and let em fly.  It has worked for me in the past, hopefully for you as well.

Good luck and Happy Selling

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@a-creative-edge It's there for me. I think we are talking about the same thing? On the "Active" page, in the Quick Filter section above the list of active listings? The button that says "Promoted Listings Standard---eligible (followed by the number of eligible listings)."

I suspect this button might not show up if ALL your listings are already being promoted, but I assume that is not the case. And NONE of these buttons will show if you clicked (by mistake) the arrow in front of "Quick Filter" to hide all the filters.

Could you perhaps provide a screen shot?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@a-creative-edge 

" ....eBay is discouraging sellers from using promoted listings."

I must say, I believe that is the first time I've ever seen that sentiment expressed on this Board.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Okay, I figured out what's going on. I removed a few items from promoted listings and the link is back as it was "promoted listings-eligible" with the listings I just removed from promoted listing shown as eligible.

It looks like when you have no listings eligible, it shows what listings you have promoted instead of what you have eligible. When I talked to tech support, they told me that I had some listings eligible, but I couldn't find them and I don't think there were actually any that were eligible.

-Steve

― AH 1942

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@a-creative-edge 

OK, that makes sense. So, it sounds like if you remove some from PLS, they naturally become eligible, but there may be some lag time between their removal and the eligibility button reflecting their new eligibility?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply