Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Buyer return request. Can i do this?

I listed an Epson C88+inkjet printer as "used", and described as Powers on. Returns not accepted. The buyer requested a return stating it was not compatible with their computer. I messaged back that they should try downloading updated drivers and sof...

Shipping

When I chose a shipping service for a listing a lot of the options don't have a price displayed what does this mean?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Welcome to the AI & Machine Learning World

Like many on this platform, I too have been overwhelmed with the amount of changes as well as the accompanying glitches during and after implementation. Knowing that eBay uses AI and ML in their algorithms, whether it's search or ad placements, I won...

Explain this one, eBay defenders

My recent sale was for $22.00 US + $3 S/H. $25 US. The exchange rate to Canadian is 33%. $25 US = $33.25 Cdn. My fees & taxes amounted to $6.30 US. $25.00 - $6.30 = $18.70. $18.70 x 33% = $24.87 Cdn. How much did I end up getting? $24.03. Where is th...

Where is human support (or intelligent AI support) for sellers? None. Full circle with bots. Insane.

Recently I tried to contact Ebay support - as a seller - during daytime hours. If you go through the mindless menus and finally get to the point where it suggest to try the Automated assistant. That assistant suggest me to contact ebay by calling (or...

Is Worthpoint.com well.....WORTH IT?

So I hit a GREAT estate sale Saturday and Sunday, and a lot of the various treasures I've found surprisingly haven't been on eBay in the past 60 days, or however long they reach back to show sold items....However, a google search for the item ALWAYS ...

Ebay International Shipping - a new Hub + GST

Today I had my 5th international sale for the new EIS program. This time , the buyer is in Australia. I had to ship the box to a hub in Commerce, CA and I also noticed that the buyer had to pay a GST tax. THere was a post last week about a buyer havi...

global shipping program and international shipping

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence and I'm not sure exactly how the global shipping program and blocked countries work .i turned on the eBay global shipping program quite a while ago , however I've not noticed any additional buyers my question is ...

chrome_uNTnMLdfDP.png chrome_2ivYHXnpXl.png chrome_x0fLANDoW2.png

selling

I placed several items on email and rec'd message from Ebay that one buyer was interested and he deducted price. I accepted the price. The piece I placed on Ebay was presented with MATS only, not with FRAME. Ebay contacted me that custoner paid the d...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold to new buyer and 0 feedback, nervous.

So I am a long time eBay seller, 25 years to be exact and I’ve sold thousands of things without incident (most of which was in the first 15 years of my account) but this one has me just a bit on edge. A buyer that just created his account today just ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Another seller using my listing photos

I came across this listing by mistake. I saw the pictures that I created for my listing and clicked on it, only to find out that another seller was using the pictures and my item specifics from my listing on their own listing.Then it seems the they s...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

21 year customer...

After 21 years ebay still treats me like im a new customer. Sold 2 items to the same buyer, I get paid out for one and am told the other is on hold for 30 days for not more than the amount (3800). After 21 years ebay has not figured out how to treat ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors