Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Posting/Listings

Was wondering how many listings can you post later other each one at time?

Managing eBay inventory

To the people who have hundreds and hundreds of listings, how do y'all manage inventory? By managing inventory, I mean keeping storage, knowing what exact item is in the box, keeping track of items, PLUS staying on top of orders. As a new seller, I'v...

Resolved! how to increase the amount of identical items for sale

I have some items for sale, they're all the same. My page shows how many have been sold and how many are left. Some more have arrived and packaged to be shipped. I'm trying to find out how to increase the amount that is available to those wanting to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cannot view Transaction Defect Rate and similar reports

For the past couple of weeks, I've been unable to view the twelve-month detailed reports for seller performance metrics like "Transaction defect rate", "Late shipment rate, "Cases closed without seller resolution", etc. When I select the link to "get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting Returns No Longer Required for Top Rated Status?

Hello, I am a bit confused, has Ebay changed their policy on Top Rated Seller status requirements?I thought accepting 30-day returns was required, but after searching, now I'm seeing that it isn't. Lately I've had a slew of buyers initiating returns ...

Pros and Cons of Creating a Second Seller Account

I've sold on eBay off and on for nearly twenty years, but have really ramped it up since retiring last August. I've been disposing of all the miscellaneous things I've collected over the years and usually have 150+ items listed at any given time. Wha...

User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! BEST WAY TO TITLE ITEMS

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. My items are generally collectibles ranging from antique porcelain collector shoes to kewpie dolls, collector plates, etc. I try my best to research every item I list and truthfully say if it is vintage ...

Question about Appealing a Dispute Decision

I recently sold property on eBay and eBay wrongfully charged the buyer sales tax. The buyer spoke with two people at eBay and they both agreed that sales tax should not have been charged, so he opened a dispute. I received an email from eBay yesterda...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 67 replies
  • 3 helpful

Not being notified for my offers

I haven’t received any notification, no email, and not even a message on eBay saying I had offers on my post until today! I’ve missed out on 5 offers for an $80 (posted price) sale! The offers were $70-$75. I looked yesterday nothing…. Today they wer...

Holding my funds

I have been a member for over 23 years. I have a 100% feedback rating. I have sold hundreds of items. I have bought 1000s of items and yet Ebay holds my seller fees. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Resolved! Why are some photos not showing in Terapeak?

When I look things up on Terapeak, some photos are gone and show only a grayed out photo silhouette. I am just wondering why. I'm not interested in any of the examples specifically, just in general. Anyone know?

anasazirose_2-1691853540970.png anasazirose_4-1691853785563.png anasazirose_5-1691853861536.png anasazirose_0-1691852995672.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors