Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Can we put our listings links on Instagram?

Hi Can we put our listings links on Instagram? If so what is the correct way of putting the listings links on Instagram without violating eBay Policies?Appreciate help from anyone? Thank you,Best regards

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item specifics missing from listing page

When I go to list a new item it only shows 6 available item specifics to fill out. When i list that item i have to go back and revise it to fill out the rest of the item specifics that only show up after it's live. why?

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being Used As A Drop Shipper

Normally, being used as a drop shipper doesn't bother me to much. Over the years of selling, I've had a handful of these people. I never gave it much thought until recently. I have a buyer who has purchased 10 different items from me, all on differen...

Cross Listing

morning,We are new to eBay selling, and I had a quick question about cross listing. What are the rules if you make a counter offer. Do you need to not sell to anybody who chooses buy it now before the counter offer is accepted or rejected? And specif...

Resolved! AFTER ACTIVATING SELLING

After activating selling, I need to take some time to study the selling on ebay. my account will be suspended due to this ?

Why did I get an offer from a seller?

I looked an item while evaluating the competition and their pricing for an item. I did NOT watch the item. 4 hours later I received an offer lowering the price if I bought the item. How? Why? Was it the setting when a seller makes an offer to automat...

How to tax items from inheritance when I have no receipts? My mother has passed on A storage unit

How to tax items from inheritance when I have no receipts? My mother has passed on A storage unit? Was planning on selling in Jan, I dont have A store nor very high feedback, like 700+ feedback for 6+ years. What I use to sell in A year most sellers ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dishonest buyer?

I sold an expensive baseball card. I shipped it in a screw-down case (indestructible) and insured it. It went through EBay’s authentication system before going to the buyer. Now the buyer emails me that he wants to return it damaged, and the pictures...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notx able to send an invoice. Why not?

I sold two items to someone in Germany. He hasn't paid yet. eBay tells me to send an invoice. I tried but eBay tells me that invoices cannot be sent to a buyer overseas. Shipping cost is based among other things on the weight and size of the package....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer who cancels then rebuys

Yesterday someone bought and item and then immediately request to cancel - no explaination. This morning same person buys same item again. My first instinct is to cancel the sale. Anyone that is that wishy-washy is going to be a nightmare customer. D...

PRINT ON DEMAND ALLOWED ON EBAY?

Hi all..I have been selling on eBay for over 15 years and this is the 1st time I have ever posted on here lol.My question is: Are sellers allowed to sell print on demand items here on eBay. The company I use is in Australia. Basically I will be selli...

Resolved! Wither Throttling?

Whatever happened to all the conspiracy theories about listings being throttled by eBay? That hasn't come up lately. Is it possible this pipedream has finally been debunked?

Resolved! Help with adding variations to listings please.

I'm a returning seller, it's been a few years. I'm trying to figure out how to add variations to a listing and I cannot figure it out. I've scanned the help/how-to section repeatedly and while "variations" are referenced several places...not how to s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors