Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Against eBay rules?

Hello all. I have what I think might be an issue and against eBay policies. I also think it might be a scam. I have an item for sale at a fixed price. I received a message through eBay from a buyer asking me a couple of questions. I responded to that...

Template Errors

I am trying to set up listings on my account but the template is giving me trouble. Can someone please guide me in the right direction? I have attached some pictures.. Please open in a new tab to zoom in on picture.Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy 4th!

The BBQ I am going to today doesn't start until 2:00 so that leaves me with several hours this morning to dedicate to eBay and tweak my listings and/or create some more mm sales -- just overall tend to my store. I did OK sales-wise the end the last w...

Reporting a buyer for threats and harrassment?

I can't seem to find a way to report someone for threatening to "take a trip to NJ and come find me" because I wouldn't do something they asked about? Does eBay no longer care about members threatening other members? I know that it says to contact lo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! This is exactly why I try to avoid listing auctions. I think people may not understand the process

I had some older inventory that I had pulled from listing since it didn't sell as well along with a few customer returns so I decided to run some auctions to basically give them away. I was quickly reminded why I avoid them. One lady won a specific d...

Resolved! On 2 different days I listed something and both items sold within 10 *seconds* of submitting and...

...both items were sold to the same buyer. I do not see how this is even possible. Even if this buyer happened to be searching for what I was selling at the *exact* moment I submitted my listing, I don't see how he could open the listing, click Buy I...

In past few months I've received only very low Best Offers - should I stop using Best Offer?

I have always included a Best Offer in my listings and have gotten reasonable offers. But in the past few months it seems that I've only received very low Best Offers. Today I received an offer that was 15% of the asking price. I have a wide range of...

Won the case, as in don't have to refund, but what happens with buyer now?

I am a long time seller and buyer here. I sold a new Ipad on here for $865. Now I know it's been said a thousand times don't sell anything you cannot afford to lose as Ebay is ripe for scammers. Well I got one. The Ipad was new in the box. I got the ...

Resolved! CAN I REFUSE A SALE IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET SCAMMED ?

Hi AllI sell Patches all around the worldevery so often they go missing in the post and in 90 % of cases i send another and its resolved.However sometimes i get a buyer who refuses a replacement and demands a refund.This again ive had to do without w...

How many hours are in an ebay Day??

I had my account suspended for 1 day. This started Jul-03-17 17:32. So that would be 5:32 PM. It Is now July fourth 10:40 PM And I still cant list. Last time I checked a day was 24 hours.....

Can someone explain this?

I was wondering if someone could explain this high amount of views on my auction...By the time the auction ended the views were up over 7,000...I don't know how to replicate this phenomena...

$$ SCROUNGE LOUNGE $$ JUNE 2017 $$

If someone has already started the June thread, I apologize; a site mod can merge. Spent 6 hours today on the 400-mile yard sale. About what I expected - a few keepers, a few listers and a few to take to a local auction house. We had to start late be...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 146 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cannot remove listed Tickets

Hi today I accidently posted adverts with tickets, I deleted them 5 minutes later but now the original listing is still available in search but unable to purchase. The barcodes is visable in the pictures and I cannot seem to remove them. I emailed Eb...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors