Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fix that Shipping Date Please

@Anonymous In the "Manage all Orders" section of Seller Hub, the format has recently changed to a new version. Overall I have no complaints about the new look and functionality of the new version. However, I wondered if it's technically possible to i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sales are Slooow! Should Ebay Create a new template? Like Amzon?

I sell both on ebay and amazon, I currently have aroud 4k of stuff listed on ebay for sale. Sales are extremely slow right now. Amazon seems a bit more steady. I feel like ebay needs to change the game again. Possibly merge all similiar items under o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Another Major Ransomware Attack

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cyber-attack-idUSKBN19I1TD "A ransomware attack hit computers across the world on Tuesday, taking out servers at Russia's biggest oil company, disrupting operations at Ukrainian banks, and shutting down computers at ...

Resolved! prohibited items to sell

I have a few hundred heat transfers that I was going to list but am not sure if they fall under the prohibited items. Sometimes its difficult to always understand. A large amount of the transfers are rebel flags, confederate flags, etc. Opinions plea...

Resolved! Bid Canceled Mysteriously. Clues?

I have an item in a 7-day auction which has had a bid on it for the past few days. The auction ends tomorrow, and suddenly, there are no bids on it.What could have happened to it? I thought the seller had to cancel...

Top Rated Seller Status

I just received an email from eBay advising me that I have lost my top rated status. As I learned, I was downgraded to Above Standard because my “Tracking uploaded on time and validated” percentage had dropped below 95%. Seven “violations” were cited...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about shipping prices

I am selling these small parts that weigh less than 1 pound, but yet the cheapest shipping price I can find on paypal through USPS is their flat rate service for $6.50. When I chose parcel and entered the weight and dimensions of the package, it was ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY ALWAYS LIES, Free Promotional Listings Aren't Free

I remember just a couple years ago, there was a massive class action lawsuit against EBAY for this exact same thing. And it cost them like $100 million Dollars. You'd think they would stop doing this stuff, but I guess they make too much money steali...

I noticed today that SmartPost on my auctions is showing the eBay rate

On items over a lb. I often offer FedEx SmartPost and add third party insurance. Unless I made a mistake I usually select the In-Store rate since it beats Priority. Sometimes I select the eBay rate and add a handling charge to cover the insurance if ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deadline for Active Content

Sellers, today is the deadline. Active Content in your listings will be disabled. If you haven't done so already, check your listings for active content using this tool: http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentEditor.htm You can also check out ...

So if a buyer wants to go out an inspect a high dollar item they can't

So, if your a buyer you can no longer request to see the item your interested in purchasing because eBay's afraid you'll buy it off site. Plus if your a seller and you provide an address to inspect the item eBay will restrict your account. Hows this ...

BUYER ESCALATED CASE TO PAYPAL!?

Hello. I had a buyer open a return case for 'not as described' 45 days after delivery. I was given the option to decline, which I did, because it was past the 30 day window. Now i log into PayPal and he opened a case that said 'buyer refused return o...

Canadian Gov Making a Killing on Sales Tax.

So i rencently got an email from ebay that starting july 1st, they will be adding a 13% (HST) tax to their Fee's. combined with paypal thats about 13% seller fee & tax that with 13% Canadian Gov Sales Tax added to that. so here im thinking.... Some g...

Thinking of listing on half.com as alternative to Amazon

Thinking about starting to list on Half.com. I have heard of the site and have been listing items since the 90s on both Ebay and Amazon. Is this site even relative in today's marketplace? I have asked several friends and none had even heard of it. Am...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors