Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

The really selling fees from ebay/paypal.

Hi, sellers and buyers,I am new as seller and sold a used itemat a low price , (1/3 of the normal price,to avoid the inserction fees and sell quickly).From the calculator of ebay, the final fees should be 10% (no mension about Paypal fees or taxes).B...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer left negative feedback on $15 AS-IS/broken/scrap iPhone wants refund?

Hey all: I sold a $15 iphone the other day. In the item title and the description of the auction it was stated as a broken/scrap unit with no returns. I speculated that it was a damaged power controller. This phone was a family members phone...they u...

Photo Uploader Still BROKEN!!

yet another day that the photo uploader is broken, can't list new inventory and it is Christmas season. This has been going on for a week for me. Green Spinning Wheel of Death Just keeps spinning. 2 pics upload normal then it starts, frustrating beyo...

New Buyers on E-Bay?

EBAY needs to put new buyers in a probation period with money in acccount before they click buy and never pay.. I hate wasting time waiting for a case to be resolved for non payment as it holds up your items from selling.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listings

I always thought I was somewhat book smart, and I have a pretty good understanding of new technology, so why is it that when I clicked on Ebay's video explaining PROMOTED LISTINGS, all I heard was wah-wah, wah-wah-wah-wah, wah, wah-wah-wah ... ?I hav...

Correct procedure for canceling an order?

I was very surprised a few minutes ago to get a message from the buyer of an auction of mine that just ended, saying, "I can pay your seller fees if you want to realist this. I really don't need it. Sorry." Should I write back and ask why he doesn't ...

Ebay is no more allowing text within the images. Really stupid! Many sellers will stop theyr sales

Ebay is no more allowing to insert texts within the images. I did contact ebay and ask them if this is only relater to texts inserted by means of image editors or also to printed texts on a paper, and then photographed together with the object.I coul...

International Sales

When completing a listing for an item to include International Sales there are three choices regading shipping; Flat: same cost to all buyersCalculated: cost varies by buyer locationNo international shipping I curious, how many of you sellers have it...

Sellers Who Use Your Cell Phones..................A change for the Worst!

Sellers Who Use Your Cell Phones..................A change for the Worst! I am in utter disbelief how frustrating it is "now" to use my cell phone to conduct eBay business: Can no longer see Shipping labelsCan no longer see WatchersCan no longer prin...

New Markdown Manager...

The new markdown manager is a joke. They removed our ability to set an exact percentage off (once you get above 10% or 15%, it only goes in increments of 5). They removed our ability to set an exact time to end the sale. It is not easier to use - at ...

A few words about feedbacks... Again...

Ok. At first, I'd say I'm not new to eBay and selling as well. I've been operating on the market quite long time. Yes, I have had some hiatuses on my "road", but I'm back and ready to sell (already do). Let’s think together what eBay made the most im...

the decision to retire from here

For any others roughly my age (mid 50s) who anticipate retiring in a decade, have you thought about whether you want to keep plugging along here for that long? I've been making roughly the same income for years (combined ebay and Amazon) but it feels...

User avatar by Guide
  • 54 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors