Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Liting not working

To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category.

Resolved! How to turn off Promoted Listings?

Hi All, I have Promoted Listings turned on. Just trying to clear out some records before I close this account's store down and migrate my listings to my other account. How do I switch off the Promoted Listings function? I can't figure it out!

WARNING: there is ZERO customer service available for issues with the new international shipping

I’ve had an international return open since October 1. I’ve had many issues that I’ve needed to deal with regarding this. Just so everyone knows I’ve called and chatted with eBay about 20 times for this issue, and NONE of the customer service represe...

"I thought I was buying the last one."

A customer buys an item from me. The listing shows he was buying the last one.After the sale, I realized I have more in stock and raised the quantity. Then I get a message from the customer saying "I thought I was buying the last one?".I can't really...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Money on hold

Buyer wants a refund but money is on hold

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers using a mail drop or freight forwarder to circumvent my "Opt Out" of international shipping

Beware! I am OPTED OUT of eBay's new international shipping, but I was charged an additional 1.3% selling fee because the buyer's registered address was in France.International Fee Charged because the buyer’s registered address is in France. There wa...

Resolved! Inogen Oxygen Concentrator does NOT need a prescription

My listing for an Inogen Oxygen concentrator was removed by ebay and because it is on their list as an item needing a prescription. This item can be purchased directly off the manufacturer's website WITHOUT a prescription. Also there are several of t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wen 4Q?

Year on year I'm down a bunch...but hey I get it, the market has been sticky, world bedlam, etc. etc. My question is is what are you doing to get ready for the holiday sales? Me? Listing listing listing & hoping hoping hoping. Here's to 2024 to you a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors