Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

OMG - People are Scary!

Was just in a forum on another venue when a poster brought up a return situation on Ebay. They pd $150 for something that arrived and smelled like smoke. Immediately contacted the seller - who offered to refund so the buyer opened a return req suppos...

Resolved! Why am I not selling?

Hello I’m a new seller can anyone look at my items for sale and tell me why I get views but no sales? Have sold only a scarf.

Add Multiple Images Using Ebay File Exchange.

Hi,I want to ask how can I add multiple images using Ebay File Exchange.I have tried the following format but no change found.PicURL: URL1|URL2Kindly help me in this regard.Thanks.

Can't (or won't) take it any more

I'm a very low volume seller (not with this ID) and while I have been able to sell quite a few of my personal possessions and was able to reclaim a good amount of money from them, I have had two bad experiences and that's it, I'm not going to take it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

I think Paypal and eBay and trying to get rid of smaller seller (just a theory),

It seems anymore, given my first hand account, and reading tons of threads on here for the past year, both PayPal and eBay have become nearly 100% buyer centric. Now stop and think, most large companies can assorb a loss, but a lot of people who sell...

Selling parfum gift set

Fairly new on Ebay. I have Expensive Parfum and body lotion new in box but box has scotch tape on it and small tear mark from removing some tape.A friend said I should sell out of box. I think better in box.What should I do? Thank you

Item that I sold!

Hi everybody, Merry 2018. Question: Why would something I sold on Ebay NOT show up in my sold items listings? Really weird! I have to do a search to find it and see if it got delivered. So annoying. Can you help? Thanks!!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Everyone beware of buyer committing fraud

A buyer purchased a Michael Kors Handbag and then claimed she received a Kate Spade wallet. Ebay denied the return after evidence submitted. She then file complaint with Paypal and they allowed return. The buyer sent back a cheap Merona handbag from ...

• 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

What makes some Military/Army issue gloves or glove inserts special or sought after?

I'm wondering why some Army/Military issue leather gloves or wool inserts are more sought after than others? I'm selling a pair of Army issue black leather gloves that are lined along with a pair of green wool glove inserts, and they are getting more...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Announcements: USPS Increase and "Negotiated" Lower Rates

I just noticed this in Announcements ... https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/USPS-Shipping-Rates-are-Changing-and-eBay-Has-Negotiated/ba-p/27939005 It says "eBay has been able to negotiate with the USPS on behalf of sellers and secure a signi...

List More Sell More?

I've pretty much always followed the adage of list more sell more - and list a few things everyday. I noticed that back when I had between 250 - 280 items listed at one time - I actually had more sales than when I listed 500 - 600 items. Has anyone e...

eBay phone app e-mail responses

Twice now I have either 1) sent an e-mail response to a buyer or 2) responded by sending an offer within an e-mail to a potential buyer using the eBay app on my IPhone. The messages were note saved in my sent folder, either on my phone or on the comp...

I need your advice store owners! Store vacation vs coverage

I will be having surgery at the end of the month and I am contemplating putting the store on vacation vs. having someone take care of things for me. I looked into how to do it but I was wondering if there are repercussions to putting it on vacation? ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors