Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

A lot of buyers dont leave feedback. Why?

I have 100% good feedbck and i dont always get feedback left after i sell something to a buyer. I leave feedback for every transaction as a seller and as a buyer. I think it's a good policy to do so. How come people dont return feedback after they re...

Failure to pay

I had a buyer who won a bid and failed to pay...............After the buyer failed to pay, I filed an Unpaid Item Case. The buyer then wrote to let me know that she was no longer interested in purchsing my item. This lack of consideration took my ite...

My item does not appear in ebay search results

Hello . I am a novice seller at Ebay. I've put a commodity on sale and paid a fee for my listing to appear in the first listings of eBay search results. But did not appear in the search results and today is the seventh day of its position. Even when ...

I'm tired eBay, really tired.

Yes I know, they don't read the boards.Not a day goes by lately that I don't think about hanging it up.I'm tired, I'm weary.I'm tired of spam emails from eBayI'm tired of my items being lost in a sea of reproductions from the far east I'm tired of my...

How do you sell account's?

I've been looking on Ebay and I see account's for sale and it says that it is a virtual item. How do I sell virtual items?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay management- READ THIS

I have been a seller and occasionally a buyer on ebay for around 20 years - I had a feedback of about 1100 under my first ebay identity and started over and am back up to 200. The items I sell usually sell for about $1000 so I have paid a lot of fees...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Please actually use the new 'frequently bought together' option?

Just saw this feedback. I have been thinking that the new 'frequently bought together' spot in listings was silly, because I was looking at an item for $4.95 and free shipping and it said that a $12,000 item was a good item to go with it..lol.Has any...

fbt.PNG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Photo Glitch?

I have a Hawaiian Airlines model listed with pictures. A potential customer just sent me a message asking if i have any picures, which is what brought this to my attention. The picture shows when you do a search for the item. It also shows on my ebay...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where have the good buyers gone?

I've been here since around 2001 and selling since 2008 and am top rated. While I may not like or understand some of the changes over the years I have learned to work with them and still be successful. However, the biggest change I am finding difficu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 82 replies
  • 5 helpful

June 12-July 11 NO LISTING IMPRESSIONS In My Store WHY???

I do not normally check this stuff, but did just check for the 1st time in almost a year my LISTING IMPRESSIONS. I show absolutely 0 Impressions on over 1100 items through MY Ebay Store for at least the last month. I would like to know WHY THIS IS? A...

Item sold in April. ebay tells buyers wait til seller comes back 7/14 from VaCay to buy?

So, am searching for polo golf shirt that matches mine. Find a close size color match. I accessed Solds. Shirt sold in April. Had to do the click on "listing" to see the original seller script. At top it says "seller on VayCay til 7/14 but add it to ...

Does anybody understand "best match"?

If you search"Lenox Mansfield" the top 2 returns for best match are mine. The gravy boat has 15 views and 1 watcher. The bowls are #2 on "best match" and have 5 views and 0 watchers I also have a full set that has 34 views and 3 watchers. I am the se...

Can eBay count?

Do a search. It tells me there are 3 matches but it only shows 1, and it isn't a catalgue page where there are links, it's just 1...... Is eBay messing with stuff, and what is the plan with this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors