Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about Promoted Listings Report

I am new to promoted listings and decided to give it a try. I promoted 2 of my listings, then I went to look at the dashboard. It says there were 13 impressions. When I go to the campaign and hit "edit,"it shows me the 2 listings I promoted. One has ...

Issue with Combined Invoices?

Having issues sending combined invoices for international buyers for 3 different buyers. Yesterday was saying that they were part of global shipping program and not eligible for combined shipping, even though I had never signed up for global shipping...

Terapeak Question

I haven't used Terapeak in the past but decided to try and see what the trending prices are for some items I have to adjust accordingly. When searching for a similar item that I have listed - 11 results show up - none of which is mine - when there ar...

My Sells are Terrible. Anyone Else having slow sales?

Just wondering if any other sellers are having slower sales then usual?This time last year, I had great sales. Heard that Ebay has so many morevendors and sellers than we have buyers. I don't know about the promoted listings?Haven't clue what that me...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 46 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free returns for any reason

I understand why ebay thinks free returns for any reason will improve sales but I don't understand why they think it's reasonable to penalize hard working, top rated sellers that choose not to follow this strategy by completely eliminating their fina...

Multi Quantity Fixed Price Listing

I notice some sellers appear to have Multiple listings for the same identical item although the content of the Title differs. Eg I am in the Auto sector and 1 part may have multiple applications. Eg fits a Toyota Landcruiser and a Toyota Camry. For s...

eBay Is Auto-Relisting Canceled Orders

Beginning last week, if you cancel an order in selling manager (because customer doesn't want item), eBay is immediately relisting the item at auction. Anybody else seeing this? It's wreaking havoc on my inventory software since items are being relis...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Report a Buyer - Technical Issue

I'm not sure how we're supposed to be covered by the new seller protections if we can't report a problem buyer. The transaction is within the last 90 days. I put in the item number and hit "search" and this is what I get.

reportbuyer.jpg

How many listings did I create this month?

So lets say I have a Basic Store (250 free FP listings) and it's in the middle of the month. And I already used up all 250 listings (shown in the promo section). Is there a place that will show me how many listings I created in the current month? I w...

Interesting Return Statistic

I was watching Good Morning, America this a.m.... They interviewed the CEO or General Manager or whoever of the biggest secondary market company in the US. They handle returns and/or buy leftover goods from tiny stores to conglomerate chains. Guess w...

Every...Single...DAY! BORROW MONEY!

Good Grief! Multiple emails from PayPal EVERY day..."You could borrow up to $500,000 for your business!" EVERY single login at PayPal "You could borrow up to $500,000 for your business!" HOW ANNOYING! I love the testimonials, "Our revenues greatly im...

Resolved! EBAY made a mistake, how do I get paid

Bit of an odd situation, posted a laptop to sell, lots of scam offers, 1 legitimate offer (had reviews from previous sellers), accepted the offer (around $400) , few minutes later buyer pays and PayPal notifies the funds where received, eBay asks to ...

• 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! How Do You Know If A Seller Is On Managed Payments?

Hi Guys, When you're on a listing, how do you know if the seller is on Ebay's MP? I'm thinking of joining and want to see how many of my competitors are on it. Thank you in advance for your help!

Resolved! Army field manuals

I am trying to list an army field manual and keep getting a restricted item warning. there are 500 field manuals on now so why would mine get bumped??

• 46 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers asking for invoices

Hello All, We keep having buyers make requests such as sending them the 'bill' or invoice. However, eBay is not setup to do that. Is that correct? Or are we missing out on an invoicing tool here.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors