Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Agreeing to buyer's changes

After a few times of this, I wonder if I should even entertain these buyer messages/requests anymore. A buyer bought an item early in the morn, 4am and almost immediately messaged me asking to "change to sona delivery." I was like "what is that?" The...

Another bug

Here's another "bug" that eBay programmers can take care of (rather than invent new "features" we didn't ask for nor want): eBay note: This order was canceled. View details eBay note: Ship by Tuesday, Aug 27. Ship now—past due. Why is this showing "s...

Cyber Monday

Do you generally get a boost in sales for Cyber Monday? I wonder if it's mostly for things like new electronics and/or Amazon Prime and big store sites. I don't remember if I've had an especially good Cyber Monday. Today is good across two sites thou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! USPS says packages weren't on porch, but they were

I left packages on porch for USPS to pick up, but today I got a message from them that the packages were not there for them to pick up. Have you had this happen? Did they just miss scanning them and they may show up yet????

Offer higher than my asking price?

I just got offered $230 for a product I listed for $190 and the buyer left his phone number and asked me to kindly accept his offer. They are from the Netherlands could this be a scam?

Resolved! Harassment issue

I have a listing that is the same as an item another seller has listed. They are sending me harassing messages because my listing has a lower start price and they claim that I am causing the value of their item to be low. I have found no way to repor...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Understanding paypal monthly summary report

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I was printing out my monthly summary report and I noticed on the back in other activity and then under other there is a money amount. I'm not sure how I missed this, so I pulled a few other of my ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does a buyer gain from winning an auction and then not paying?

It really baffles my mind when a buyer bids and wins an auction, and then doesn't pay for it. Now, this just happened earlier today, and I was happy to see I sold an item (vintage quilt piece.) Four others people were bidding on it. So,I looked at th...

Christmas Vacation the movie

At the end of each eBay day, I feel like Clark when he gets the Jelly of the Month Club "Christmas bonus." LOL! Yes - it's THAT frustrating & depressing. Good luck to us all.

15 HP 4stroke boat motor scam on ebay

Tohatsu 15hp Outboard Motor 4 Stroke Tiller Control Long Shaft EFI Boat Engine $25.99 There are several ads like this on Ebay that appear to be a cut-n-paste scam. Ebay please verify that this is legit or a SCAM

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Community platform maintenance this morning

Hi Sellers, We'll be doing some Community platform maintenance for a few hours this morning from 10am Pacific. You may notice some slowness for a few hours as a result. Thanks.

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Help what do I do in this situation

Guys I just got an offer that said for me to text him so I did and I’m pretty sure this is a scam but I want to make this sale so what do I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors