Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! 3 Day Auction for $1??????

Seriously eBay. You are going to charge store subscribers who by contract get 500 (My Subscription) free auctions per month, $1 if they do anything less than a 5 day duration. Are you kidding? I guess we see the shape the company is in financially. G...

Where's all the Cheerleaders?

Is anyone actually doing well on ebay anymore? Or are we all failing? There used to be posts where people sharing their disappointing sales, sales decline, etc.... followed by a cheerleader saying they are having the best sales they have ever had.......

How can I describe a Cuban license plate in my listing title without it being removed?

I listed a Cuban license plate I found at a thrift store (which looked homemade) as a souvenir and eBay removed the listing as an embargoed item. I see lots of completed listings for these license plates. I do not think it is official- but how can yo...

Title Structure for Clothing listings

My basic formula has been [Brand>Department>Style>Type>Size>additional]. How important is it to include the "Department" when the category includes whether it is a men, women, kids or other. Also item specifics include the department etc.Why I ask. W...

top rated plus 10% discount

Among other requirements you need to offer 30 day free returns. Does anyone know if it's for domestic AND international sales? And where is it written?thanks

Estimated Delivery Dates and Very Poor Sept/Oct Sales

Hey all, I don't post often here but I'm literally on hold with customer service as I type this. CHECK YOUR ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES ON YOUR LISTINGS!!!!!!!! My "estimated delivery dates" are WAY off and after going thru a bunch of posts about poor s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gee, another bad Page Layout ...

When I click "Summary" I like the Classic page layout because EVERYTHING I want to see or check is right there. I want to see the total Fees owed at the time I check Summary. And oh wow, over on the left is a list of other things I can do if I want, ...

Screenshot (1757).png Screenshot (1756).png

Case Closed Without Resolution, even though the matter was resolved eariler

Hi, in October I had a listing that received an order. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the order since the buyer's address wasn't valid. So, I canceled the order and refunded the buyer. However, a week or so later, the buyer opened a case claiming I d...

Frooition didn't work for me. 0 stars.

I had an overall bad experience. Totally dissatisfied. 1. They promised easier and faster to list using Frooition. No way! Very slow.2. They promised higher store traffic on eBay. No discernible difference to me.3. Their system was built by techies f...

Resolved! PayPal charging extra when sales tax is collected?

Why is there an extra $ .02 fee added to my PayPal fee when I sell an item that requires eBay to collect sales tax? Just noticed this yesterday because I keep a record of price/postage/PP fee for all items sold. I guess I would worry more, but with 5...

E-mail department does Offers now, too

eBay never fails to disappoint when it comes to offering conflicting and confusing information. Can you see what's wrong with this picture? It's not the lowball offer. (Not seeing it? Hint: I underlined the discrepancies in red.) The offer screen mus...

offerhypocrisy.jpg

Adding listings in bulk editor

I have noticed lately that when I use the bulk editor to create more than one listing at a time the item description keeps getting deleted. I have tried saving the description right after I enter it but it doesn't matter. I then have to save the list...

Resolved! Change item location when I winter in AZ

Hi,I am a NY resident and eBay collects sales tax for my sales.I will be in AZ for a few months.How do I set up my items for sale so the item location is AZ but the NY sales taxwill be collected by eBay? Or does eBay collect NY sales tax if I am sell...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listing

Dear Sir/madamWe want to increase more listings on our IDs, for which we need more limits, so we kindly request you to please give us more limits.Thank you.

Women's Item Specifics...really

I know there have been many complaints about the clothing item specifics lately. Perhaps I just didn't fully appreciate it until trying to enter the size of a sweater this morning. A little background about me -- I'm a female, admit I have worn sever...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors