Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tobacco Fragrance lotion bar listing pulled for tobacco sales violation

So I sell fragrance items, sell a Tobacco and a Tobacco Flower fragrance. It is all just lotions, roll-ons, etc, nothing that has anything to do with real tobacco. I had a lotion bar listing removed, due to tobacco sales violation. Well as most know ...

Shipping time frame window

We sell collectable books donated to our library and they are stored there. When our library reopens, we can reopen our store and start selling again. I want to minimize my trips to the library for health safety sake and am thinking of changing our '...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay announces new CEO

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/17834940-ebay-inc-names-jamie-iannone-chief-executive-officer SAN JOSE, Calif., April 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- eBay Inc. (EBAY) (NASDAQ: EBAY) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has appointed Jamie Ianno...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 58 replies
  • 8 helpful

LOOKING FOR SUPPLIER

I am starting my store and need help finding a supplier. I appreciate all your advice and comments.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam? person from germany bought my item. i only ship to us.

i have been selling for a few months. a recent buyer wont an item of mine in auction. he refused to pay unless i sent him my paypal address and let him pay directly to my paypal outside of ebay. i refused and kindly asked him to pay using the pay lin...

Getting no views as a new buyer. Please help

Hello everyone, I have been selling on Ebay for almost 20 years on multiple accounts and recently started a couple of new ones to sell off personal goods. Every account I've used when listing something usually attracts a few views, especially in the ...

Buyer requested return saying item is defective, but...

... but I always say No returns in my descriptions. And The item works, it's an iPhone. Is he trying to scam me? I hesitated when shipping it to them because looks like a new user account.Also, in the return request he is asking a bunch of questions,...

No Sales Anymore?? Thinking of just pulling out of Ebay.

I used to have at least a few sales per day on Ebay but the past 4 months literally I will go for weeks without one. Did they change something or why have sales stalled? I called them to ask and they could not give me any answers. I am wondering if i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Someone bought a shirt, and then says the buyer is no longer a registered user

This is a followup to this I posted.https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/New-Buyer-bought-an-item-picked-free-local-pickup-and-is-out-of/m-p/30846763 So now the user who bought my item is gone (it says No longer a registered user) and I nee...

We have a new eBay CEO

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ebay-appoints-former-walmart-executive-134041159.html

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fee Breakdowns

I cannot find where the Promoted Listing Fees and Discounts & Credits are broken down anywhere on Ebay's interface. We had our accountant trying to reconcile credit card charges for a client and it's been a nightmare. We've determined eBay's invoice ...

PayPal holding money

Ok I am not new to eBay and have been buying and selling since 2008. I have sold a few things this year but more so buying however with the covid 19 and loss of my job, I have starting selling again. I had 5 auctions ends yesterday and was paid for a...

Is this a good time to sell things?

with all thats going on, is it ok to start putting things up for sale on eBay? i have alot of stuff i want to sell now but not sure with the current environment if its better to sell things on eBay at a later time when all this craziness calms down

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors