cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listed in two categories, charged for additional, but only shows in one category.

I paid 170.00 in insertion fees last month to discover not one item was showing in the second category.  Its been going on for months but only recently discovered.

I was offered a 30$ credit first.  For real!!   not acceptable. Fees and more fees.  Nickel and dime the seller but does not provide the service, the solution, or even a reason why this happened..   Assured I would receive a response to this issue within 24-48 hours.  Nothing.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Listed in two categories, charged for additional, but only shows in one category.

Are you sure they are not showing in two categories? Do you have an example?

I did a quick check on your listings, it is showing a total of 1590 listings but when I add up the number of listings in each individual Category I get 1970.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I almost never use a second category.  I just load up the title line with keywords.  The search engines look for Title line key words.  Apparently piling up random keywords in the description is a waste of time.  Or is it?

The one time I recently called and asked for a call back it took less than two minutes.  It was 3 A.M. which probably helped.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you have an eBay store you can list in 2 store categories at no extra cost.  So all my listings have just 1 eBay category but, whenever feasible, 2 store categories.  I consider it one of the better benefits of owning a store.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply