Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay charged my back credit card ONE PENNY!

I was refunding some shipping overages today after my Weekly Payout came through. I had some carry over funds from a sale that did not make the Weekly payout. So my shipping refunds started to come out of that processing amount ...But apparently I wa...

Screenshot (560).png

A buyer didn’t respond for 3 days so I canceled now they are threatening with bad feedback

So Feb 17 someone agreed to purchase an item. They didn’t pay for 2 days so I wrote them asking if they were still interested. No response. Day 4 I canceled the item to repost because it seemed they were not interested. In my item description I clear...

What happened to automatic renew??

I haven't posted anything on this dumpster fire of a website in a few year... I used to HAVE to make sure my posts would renew automatically to stay up or they would need to be manually reposed and the cost of posting would accumulate... the way arou...

repair and return

tem 375137669590 order 14-10995-02684. Firetruckk ladder broken in shipment. Agre for buyer to return for repair and I pay return shipping. I have received the item to fix. Getting notice to refund $900.00 or so. How do I handle still be protected?

Social Posting

Hi everyone !I've linked my fb page to ebay's social page but it unlinked automatically & didn't linking again!!!While option is enabled but at the end it doesn't How can i solve it ??Any HELP, being appreciated !Thanks

fix & return item

item 375137669590 order 14-10995-02684. Firetruckk ladder broken in shipment. Agreed for buyer to return for repair and I pay return shipping. I have received the item to fix. Getting notice to refund $900.00 or so. How do I handle still be protected...

Multiple problems here...glitches everyday...why?

For about the last 4 months, endless cannot be connected please refresh, now missing bids, finally found one on the sellers sold items, not sold to me. Tired of it. What has happened to their server farms, too stingy to pay for them? It's not my comp...

Return to Sender....

I usually get a couple of returns every month ...returned from the postman.Anyway, I decided to google the address of the last one returned to me...it said "no mail receptacle".It was dated Jan 11th-received today Feb 20th. I guess that's how long it...

Payment dispute instead of return

Buyer bought a projector ($76) and opened a dispute with their payment institution that the box it arrived in was dirty. No complains about the item itself but in any case, why open a case with the credit card company instead of just simply requestin...

Uptick in "defective" Media returns

Has anyone else who sells DVDs and CDs noticed an uptick in "defective" returns? I usually don't get more than 1 or 2 a month, but beginning this month, I started to get a fair number of them - all claiming the same thing (scratches on the back of th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors