cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not get Listings eligible to send offers

Hello Ebay community, how are you?

i am facing problem in get Listings eligible to send offers normally i receive offers listing 16 to 20 

but from few days i get 1 or 2 just can anyone guide me about it where is problem 

THANK YOU 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your wording is a bit confusing for me, I see you're from Pakistan, so to clarify this all.....

You are the seller?

You want YOUR listings to be eligible to send offers on?

You are not satisfied with the number of YOUR listings eligible for YOU to send offers to buyers?

The "problem" is you don't have enough interested buyers... you need buyers adding your items to their wachlist, or to their cart, or viewing the listing multiple times. Not all buyers are eligible to receive offers, but buyers who are and meet these criteria will be eligible for offers.

Your problem is simply you aren't receiving enough traffic or interested buyers. There is no problem with the send off function, your listings just apparently aren't "appealing" enough. Not enough buyers are interested...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Your wording is a bit confusing for me, I see you're from Pakistan, so to clarify this all.....

You are the seller?

You want YOUR listings to be eligible to send offers on?

You are not satisfied with the number of YOUR listings eligible for YOU to send offers to buyers?

The "problem" is you don't have enough interested buyers... you need buyers adding your items to their wachlist, or to their cart, or viewing the listing multiple times. Not all buyers are eligible to receive offers, but buyers who are and meet these criteria will be eligible for offers.

Your problem is simply you aren't receiving enough traffic or interested buyers. There is no problem with the send off function, your listings just apparently aren't "appealing" enough. Not enough buyers are interested...

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Hi! 

I've been having the same problem, I used to have around 80 a week i could send offers to, and now its showing about 5.

The only change I have spotted is that - if you click on offers sent - then on one of your products - there is a tick box called 'automatically send offers'   This seems to be automatically ticked for most of my products, and means that Ebay is automatically sending the offers for me rather than me doing it once a day or week for a sales boost.

The problem with this is that I can't edit products while there is an offer sent on them which is very annoying.

You can uncheck this option but i can't find a quick way of doing it other than going into each product that has an offer sent, and editing it by unchecking that option.

I hope this helps! x

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Just to confirm, I've searched and the only way to disable that option once it gets turned on is manually per item.  Very frustrating, but might be the source of OP's issue too.  Or not, they might simply not have watchers who have that option turned on.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Sellers cannot send offers to buyers they have already sent offers to.

If you check the automatic box, there are no buyers you cannot send offers to.

If there are no watchers, there is no one to send offers to.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@maliknasir-14 

Hello!

eBay will alert you that you have a watcher on an item that you are selling.  If you have no watchers, you cannot send an offer unless you have "best offer" set up in your listings. Your feedback from your customers may also be why you are getting less watchers.  Just sayin...  

Have a great day and Happy Selling!

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

This has been kinda what's going on for me. I noticed I got watchers on about 6 items first thing in the morning but it didn't show as able to send offers to buyers, later in the day they finally appeared in the send offers notification. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Ebay does not let sellers randomly solicit people. You have to only give offers to those interested. Those interested are the ones who have an item of yours saved in their watch list.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@selsa84   I think you are confusing watchers and viewers. Viewers are just someone who clicked your listing but is not interested. Watchers are those who clicked your listing and are possibly interested in it. There is no way you are getting 6 people watching your item in a few hours of listing it unless it is in very high demand.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

I know the difference. If you would've read it you'd see I said 6 items not 6 watchers.  And yes Ive had more than a few items get 6 watchers in a few hours. 

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Send Offer.. it can be a watcher or just a viewer who looked at your item.  I get anywhere from 1 to 20 a day at eBay’s whim. 

There are savvy buyers who know if they watch items, they are likely to get an offer.  I do it and I’m surprised at how many offers I receive.

I look at the list eBay sends me daily. I learned that if I let them sit a few days, those buyers are likely to buy those items without any discount prodding. So I wait a few days. If person doesn’t buy the item in 3-4 days, that’s when I send out offers.

Sending America's collectibles where they belong, one auction at a time!

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

If your listings aren’t getting many interested buyers ( watchers, buyers adding items to their cart, and views) then you won’t be seeing many “listings eligible to send offers”. 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

 On my selling home page it says I can send an offer  to a buyer- I presume someone’s watching it . However when I click on send offer to buyers , it’s shows the item but I am not able to click on it to actually send the offer. The item is grayed out and I am not able to do it. Yesterday is the first time ever this has happened . I have two accounts and it’s the same with my second account where I have an item that I’m able to send an offer. It just does not  allow me to do it anymore. Is this a new feature or a glitch?
Il add a photo to show you what it looks like , it’s weird 

thank you in advance

IMG_5494.jpeg

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Same problem for us. I used to send out 20-40 offers every few weeks, and now for the last unknown amount of months (many) I've had at most 1-2 during that entire time. No clue what happened other than the automatically sending offers feature being turned on.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

You can only send offers if a person is watching an item or saved it to their cart. But the problem is not just watchers. We have sold happily for 20 years and the past two are our worst sales ever. People are not buying. The economy is so bad that they are using their money for food, gas, supplies and rent. Not extras on ebay. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply