Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

military buttons identification

I am trying to identify these military buttons to sell on ebay, but I can't find out what they are. there is a button and then a piece which seems to fit on post of button. the piece says scovill. Any help woyld be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kar...

IMG_0882.jpg IMG_0883.jpg IMG_0884.jpg IMG_0885.jpg

Resolved! Payout issues - no money transferred to my bank

My routing number changed for my bank account and it appears that at least 2 or more payments did not make it to my bank account. It says funds sent Jan 25 2020 and Jan 27 2020 on the other. They both have a payout ID and confirmation. Any ideas how ...

global shipping center refund.

I was debited for the purchase price of 146.69 when the item was NOT delivered to Mexico however it WAS delivered to the global shipping center on time.See Below.Case #5259733057 has been closed with a refund to the buyerFrom:eBaySent:Jan-29-21 11:56...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Option fo Exclude UK postage (European Union only)

Hello, I am trying to sell products only to EU, and on ebay is like a impossible mission. I really dont want to sell for UK, all that I send anything I must pass through a bureaucratic process that I’m not interested in going through every time I sel...

Missing Item Question

Hi, I work in a shipping dept. of an eBay seller. A parcel was sent by me to another state using FedEx as the carrier. The parcel was marked as delivered by FedEx but the buyer says he never received the parcel. I informed the buyer that once a parce...

Posting auctions on ebay

Hi , I have a PayPal account, and I Listed 1 item on auction that is on now , no problem in doing so , but now it won’t let me post any more auctions, because it’s saying I need to get verification on me first, I have verified and password again ;mys...

No 1099K....sold under 20K, filing help please

I didn't sell 20K or 200 transactions, but I believe I still need to file correct? Do I still use Schedule 'C' for my deductions or is there an easier way? My first year doing this, sales were pretty basic sales throughout, but don't meet that thresh...

Purchase History

How can I delete my buying history? I try to x out my history but it doesn't allow it

Closing Store and Getting Rid of Inventory

A few years ago we bought our eBay store from a relative that had to suddenly move and couldn't take the store with them. It was very profitable early on and we easily made our money back. And while we were making money on it, the store was always on...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors