Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

T-shirt sellers. I need some advice.

I'm getting 100 mens t-shirts for resale. Flat rate price for the 100. Available sizes are: LargeXL2XL3XL Based on popularity/sales, how should i split them up? I was thinking: (50) large(30) XL(10) 2XL(10) 3XL What do you think?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

my listing sold as a BIN

Is it possible for someone to purchase an item at your auction starting price? I just listed an item for auction and within 10 minutes it sold and immediately paid for. Im confused.

Buyer only waited 6 days before filing complaint -

I sold an item that shipped during the snowstorm/cold in Texas and shipping is delayed. My buyer filed a complaint that he had not received the item after only 6 business days. The item was shipped in an envelope so there is no tracking number. I KNO...

Auction problem

I recently held an auction, minimum bid was $50. The auction ended, I was asked if I wanted to relist the item. I assumed that it didn't sell. But I see one bid for $50. Hours passed, then the sale is finalized. There were at least ten watchers and t...

Item had bids and then went to unsold

Hello, this is my first time I’ve had a problem with eBay. I had an item with 13 bids on it, the time expired, and I went to look for it and it was in the unsold items. Is this a glitch? It doesn’t have an invoice or a winning bidder listed. Just say...

taxes and the 1099k

Hi Anyone,That can help with this. So I got my 1099k in the mail and there is no taxes taken out. How do I fix this? Also the other question I had was can you wright off everything you bought to sell and the internet bill. It looks like I might owe l...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors