Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Awaiting Payment Period

Can someone confirm how long a seller must wait to receive payment from a buyer? I think it is 5 days but now cannot find to confirm that. Also, what happens if buyer does not pay...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay ss number

six federal agencies have been hacked, Equifax has been hacked and ss numbers stolen. Will Ebay tell us how many hacking attempts they fend off each day? They will be successfully hacked but my ss will not be there. Do a search on hacked federal agen...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! New (second) Tracking Number

Hello, everyone. This morning I underpaid my shipping label, so I took my package to the post office and paid the amount due in cash. The PO gave me a NEW TRACKING NUMBER, and I don’t know how to add it. I don’t want to void the old label, just add a...

Accurately described reason for return

This new item not as described (INAD) policy has a lot of sellers, including myself chatting. After getting over the initial anger. I understand where ebay is coming from. If there are less returns for INAD, it would make a better market for buyers, ...

What happened with the excellent app?

Ebay sends suggestions about dropping off prices to increase sales; the link under the suggestion does not work and a message appears saying “there was an issue, try it again later”. This didn’t happen before; so what is going on now with the selling...

Ebay promotion fees

I sold a Microsoft Surface Pro notebook for $219 best offer price, and aside from the shipping I paid through PayPal was credited 189 dollars for the sale and also deducted another 9 dollars for the 3.8‰ promotional rate bringing my take down to 180....

Bye Bye Classic View

Just got off the phone with eBay and they confirmed that the Classic View page has been removed. I was told that they've been getting a lot of calls from users complaining about the removal of "classic View", which I also expressed my disappointment....

Seller Hub Short Cut list redundancy???

I noticed this a while ago but the Seller Hub Shortcut list has every choice duplicated except 3 ... anyone else see this? There is no way to edit this page that I can find and delete the Duplicate links ...

Screenshot (2693).png

Ebay sucks!!!!

Unfair business practices. Buyers are not always right and use your system to scam!!!!! You guys suck!!!!~

Not receiving notification after an item is sold

eBay is not informing me that an item is sold so I have been late to ship a few items and a buyer canceled on another. I receive emails for everyting else (questions, account related, etc.) but never notification after an item is sold. How do I resol...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax Invoice?

I just noticed something new ... the Tax Invoice ... is this just a record of the sales tax eBay collected and remitted to the various states on my sales?

Screenshot (2639).png

Ebay payment management

This ebay has been scamming me badly!!! I’m being charged final value fees when selling sneakers over 100 dollars is free! No fees attached I keep calling ebay no help a guy yesterday had me on the phone for 2 hours yesterday!! Then hung up !! Today ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors