Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Garden variety glitch - fix this, only you can't

I thought we could use a break from the 1099 posts. An auction item I listed went live Sunday, and miraculously caught some bids. Today I saw a notification to add suggested item specifics to one item. OKFine. The item is the one with bids. The missi...

Wrong pay out

I sold my BLack Brothers Glue spreader for $6,000 plus there was a $1,000 freight chargeebay charged me commission on the freight so I was charged on the whole $7,000ebay owes me moneyitem # 284572627874

User avatar by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Zero Feedback Buyer with "Best Offer"

I posted some expensive collectibles at a Buy it Now price / OBO, and I got an offer of $2,951 for a $3,000 Buy it Now. That's very unusual to ask for such a minor discount, but what's really concerning is the buyer has zero feedback and joined ebay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

At what stage of an issue do you report the buyer?

I tend to always wait until EVERYTHING is settled and closed before I report a buyer. It’s because we are only allowed to report a buyer once and I want my report be as complete as possible. Developments might occur AFTER I make the report if I don’t...

My scheduled listings are not showing up.

I have created 8 scheduled listings and it has the number 8 showing that I made them, but there is nothing listed under scheduled. I cannot find them anywhere. I created some three days ago. Nothing there! Ughh! Anyone have any ideas for me?

Link to 'Scheduled Listings' in Seller Hub is broken. What next?

The link to 'scheduled listings' (a link I used to use EVERY SINGLE DAY) on the main overview page in Seller Hub (in the middle box "Listings" in the center of the page) takes me to a page with ZERO listings when I currently have 48 listings schedule...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Where is customer service help?

Does anyone out there know how to get in touch with eBay customer service for a seller. I have been unable to find a phone number or an email… And appears there is no help at all from the Robo assistant.

Custom offer

How do I send a private offer to a buyer that includes two different items?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors