Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What will happen to my free listings come February1?

Hi...I want to know this. Since I have been limited to below 100 free listings and cannot list anymore this month...when the month starts in February, will the counter start over at 100 free listings or 250? See previous posts on this matter.

Ebay has lost my Trust

Over the Christmas period this year me and many other small shop owners have lost money. the reason is very simple you have changed policies none stop ( payments and accounts) and the cruelest was to not advertise here in the UK (and not tell us in a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! New Postal Rate Increase

I am wondering if any of the long time eBay wizards have any recommendations on how to update my shipping fees for the new rate increase that goes into effect today Sunday 1/9. While I sell primarily music (all types of vinyl) the new rates will not ...

I believe there's a scammer trying to sell Yeezy shoes

edmundsna_6(0) was selling 294700697926 item number Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil Reflective FW5190 US Size 9at an outstanding deal of $98.80 + shippingThey are in Toms River NJ himoja-86(0) is selling 353848464938 item numberYeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil ...

New Federal Tax Laws Pertaining to E-Bay

Can someone confirm that the 2022 Federal Tax law now requires that total yearly sales that exceed $600 on E-Bay must be reported to the IRS? I believe prior to 2021 the limit for reporting income from E-Bay sales was $20,000. A $14,400 jump seems ex...

• 38 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Shipping insurance covering $10,000.00 or more

Hi,I noticed FedEx has a maximum Declared value coverage of $2800, where UPS is $999.How do I get more shipping coverage for items that's worth more than $10,000.00? With current situation of mail thieves, I am really reluctant to ship anything witho...

• 35 replies
  • 2 helpful

New Seller

I posted my first listings yesterday and they still are not showing. Is this normal?

Screenshot 2022-01-09 180026.png Screenshot 2022-01-09 180059.png

Paying taxes on pre-owned/used items is unfair.

My understanding is that Bay requirement for SSN is mandated by IRS so they can issue a 1099 and for sellers to pay taxes on the income from sells. However, paying taxes on pre-owned/used items is unfair as we already pay sales tax when buying the it...

I did not process a return correctly

Hi, my name is Melissa. I'm a full-time nurse that started reselling at the end of last year. A few days ago, I received a refund request where the buyer said the item was damaged. He said it smelt like smoke in a message, but he had NOT opened the p...

Nike shoes not authenticated.

So I had my 1st pair of Nike Air Max shoes rejected and couldn't be authenticated. I know the shoes are real but I have a feeling it has something to do with something being wrong in the listing. eBay wants you to fill out the Silhouette but more tim...

order # 334219543280

i need to know why you asking me to pay 322.88 if i did not get my i phone back ... the byer did not sent the iphone ..u do not have the right to give the money back to the buyer before u r sure he sent my i phone ... now your money with buyer not wi...

Easy Pricing and Automatic Listing Options Removed

I wanted to share this with anyone who may be having the same issue, or anyone from eBay who may be moderating. Around the beginning of August, 2020 my Easy Pricing feature disappeared from my phone app, and the automatic listing / relisting feature ...

• 8 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors