Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Problem printing shipping label on Firefox now

Printed fine yesterday, tonight go to print a label and downloads a PDF in the top corner. I have to down load then change printing pref. to my thermal printer. I called in and Rep told me to click on bulk loader, click all then unclick then go print...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paying for shipping labels!

Why am I paying for shipping labels (I’m the seller) when I opted the choice for the buyer to pay for the item I’m selling + the cost of shipping? I was very perturbed about this!

Scams online

This is a response we received after answering an ad on CRAIGSLIST for a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 that was for sale... someone sent us a text in reply to the ad on Craigslist saying he had listed it for his mother, and then we got this email... "My ...

This is a scam, right?

I received a message from a buyer with 415 positive ratings but no purchases within the past year or so. The buyer stated, "I am here trying to get this item but it says the payment it's not accepted, I contacted the chat support and they explained t...

Listing removed that was considered conterfeit.

Hello, I had a listing that was considered counterfeit and removed from eBay. This listing was 393926926513 - 1990 Fun City Cards Michael Jordan Rated Rookie White Sox Baseball Card. This listing was not counterfeit and hundreds of these cards were m...

Resolved! Quick 1099 question

Do I deduct such things as ebay fees, shipping labels and store subscriptions from the 1099 total -or- have they already been deducted from that total?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cool idea for a seller Feature.

I know to grow your store you have to list quality items daily, but sometimes it's hard to track how many listing you put up each week or day, on average number of listing, I have set a goal of list 5 per day so 35 items go into my store each week, b...

primarily for coin collectors

I need an opinion, I have 5 boxes of nickels, 2 boxes of halves, and many machine rolls of coins. All are current machine wrappers of coins. As of late, no more 90% in halves, few if any wheat cents in cent rolls. Now for the question: I would apprec...

Are you guys receiving random message from NEW buyer?

Hello all, not sure if this fits this category, but are you sellers receiving message from buyer saying "Is this item still available?" or "Hi shop ^^!" Are these bots? I check when they created their account and it was created today or 2-5 days ago.

Records Won't Sell

I have been listing some of my vast record collection since August 2021. I have had about 10 sales. I recently added audio to most of my current listings & they are still not selling. I have all 3 speeds listed & what i believe are some rare recordin...

Selling and returns on Ebay

Thank you to all who contribute their experiences with selling and returns. I have been back and forth over deciding to become a seller, and now I know, definitively, it's a NO.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors