Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Remove temporary restriction

Dear eBay Customer Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent restriction placed on my eBay seller account. I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and secure marketplace for all users, and I am com...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Refunds - No Order Level Refund allowed?

When a customer purchases a couple items from my store, eBay adds up the total shipping and that is what they charge the customer. In the past I was able to do an order level refund for the extra shipping charged. The only option I have now it to giv...

Item switch in mail

I've been on E-Bay a lot of years. This is the weirdest one I've had. I shipped a pair of cowboy boot across country and the buyer received someones prescription from CVS that came from my town. somehow my boots label was removed and attached to this...

Cost per Click

Ebay does a lousy job explaining what cost per click promoting is. Can anyone explain to me?

Proof of ownership

Most of the items I sold on ebay I barterd for or were purchased years ago and i do not have receipts for. After I sent out (were delivered) 20 items totalling $3000.00 and $300 in shipping out of pocket. They restricted my account (mc011 ) They are ...

Taxes and Expenses

After subtracting eBay fees, shipping cost, packing material, refunds, mileage ect I showed a basic take home of under 7k. No worries there because it's just a fun hobby to keep me active during retirement. However the difference in my taxes is over ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 2 helpful

Interesting Generative AI Response

A good average click-through rate (CTR) for a search ad on eBay is 1.91%. For a display ad, the average CTR is 0.35%. A click-through rate of 2.25% is a good baseline to target. A low click-through rate means that your listing isn't enticing buyers t...

Promoted listing

I recently sold a listing for a friend that’s not familiar with listing items. It was quite an expensive item. A high end dining room set which sold for $7600.00. When I received the payout my blood drained from my face when seeing the fees taken out...

Tax Returns??

I have received a letter from my state saying that I have files that haven't been returned for taxes & I have 15 days to get this done. The problem is that I haven't ever received a letter like this & I've been selling for over 15 years! So, what in ...

Closing My Store

After over 15 years of selling on eBay, it's time to close my store. I'm a small time seller, paying a monthly fee plus added fees when something is sold. The straw that broke the camel's back is filing a tax return. This has become an expensive hobb...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors