Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

followers

I see on my feedback and I have 3 followers, is there a way to see who the 3 followers are? thanks

On new listing tool, why is first class shipping showing in my options when put weight over 1lb?

Sorry if this has been asked but I am just now trying to adjust to the changes and this is my only main issue. I don't know whether it would let me go through with posting a listing for an item that's two pounds and still have first class coming up a...

reposting

The buyer apparently does not want this item, but I am unable to repost. It says that I have opted to have it automatically relisted. This has been since the end of Sept. Canceling this order is not an option. Suggestions?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

deleting a listing

I had an item for sale, and a buyer agreed to purchase. It turns out that I am unable to find that item and want to delete the post. I have not been able to figure out how to do this. The buyer keeps getting posts to pay. Any suggestion on how to del...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starting a lawsuit!

Hello all, I sold my Apple Watch back in Oct 2021 to a buyer from Armenia, I packed and shipped the item using the label purchased from eBay. In November 27th the buyer messaged me and send me a screenshot of the iCloud Lock Screen which one can only...

Can't choose calculated shipping for a listing

I'm about to post a listing for a new in-box Lego set. For every sale I've made on ebay before (my last one was in June, I believe), I have been able to enter the weight and dimensions of the package, and then I can choose from one of several calcula...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I found a glitch/error on the new listing page.

If you use the OOS (out of stock) feature.When you change the quantity from 0 to whatever, it does not let you add a "each additional" shipping cost.It defaults to the same shipping cost as the first item.On the old listing page it would recognize th...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why have some of my listings been opted in to the Global Shipping Program?

Hello, This is a secondary selling account. Today, I went to revise some of my listings to do price drops and when I was on the "revise" screen I noticed in the international shipping section the box for the global shipping program (GSP) was checked....

Disable autofill in eBay search

Anyone know how to disable the irritating eBay autofill when searching for items? When I enter my search terms, eBay changes it to something else entirely. Thanks.

This Forum Is Functioning Way Too slow

It takes about 4 minutes before I can type the Subject Field, and another 4 to 6 minutes to load a picture and finish typing. This forum needs to work on DSL. It is functioning way too slow.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return item over 30 days old

Buyer purchased an item back on August 5, it was delivered to buyer on August 11.Then on morning of September 11, buyer opened a return case. I received an email from eBay that my funds are also on hold. Why is that? Between August 11 (delivered date...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 39 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors