Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

INCORRECT Store URL

My store URL is my old ebay ID, which is my email address. I have been requesting over the phone for the past TEN years for this to be resolved. Dozens of IT tickets submitted with no response or resolution. How am I supposed to brand and advertise m...

Extra shipping charge

I’m the seller, was paid 500 $ for my item, plus 50 for shipping, I paid 80 at ups also for shipping, 10 days later the buyer has received item, now ebay charged my bank account 1238$ they say is for shipping. Now ebay says they will refund my 1158$ ...

Resolved! Case after 30 days after receiving

Hello!Question about eBay buyer protection. My buyer opened a return request 57 days after it was delivered. In the email it says “be sure to reply to the buyer by Feb 16, 2022. Starting on that day, the buyer could ask us to step in and help by open...

No Access to delivery location, buyer opens dispute

Last week I sold a $200 dollar item. Buyer asked me to ship to an international address different than the one listed on the order. I refused, buyer said the address on the order would work. I shipped it out last week and USPS has reported that they ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

New listing format.

I used the new listing format for the first time today after reading all the complaints about it on the boards.Sure it takes a little getting used to, but it's not THAT bad.Nobody hates change more than me. If I can learn to use it, anybody can.

User avatar by Superstar
  • 43 replies
  • 22 helpful

Unanswered Messages

When I go on to my active listings, I get a notification saying I have an unanswered question. When I click on the unanswered message, It is just one of my buyers saying thank you. Will this unanswered message hurt my selling, and is there a way to '...

Resolved! Fees!!!

I have recently started ebay. Is anyone else concerned on how much ebay is gouging with fees?? I feel like I'm not really making any money! Just paying ebay!

• 49 replies
  • 3 helpful

Main Categories

CS told me years ago that sellers are given some preference in their main category or two. Example, if you sell mainly books and art prints, you get a little boost in visibility in those categories but you won't get that same boost in other categorie...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listing page that allows background removal

There seems to be two listing pages, one that can remove the background, the other doesn't. Is there a trick on how to access the listing page that allows background removal?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer disappeared

After I sold my item, I received this note from e-bay, "sorry, invoice cannot be sent as there are issues with the buyer's account. "shows buyer joined 3 days ago but has a 100% rating. How is that possible?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors