Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Customers who don't take advantage of combined shipping.

I'm seeking some opinions. I sold a widget today. $6 S&H for the first one. $3 S&H for each additional. Buyer bought one, then a few minutes later bought another one. For years whenever a customer would do that I would always give them the a combined...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 45 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay refunding buyer and told them not to return item

Hello, I sold a vintage set of drums here to a buyer out of state. Ebay has been holding the funds (about $850) so I haven't actually received money yet. After some time the buyer claimed that the items are broken. We've gone back and forth on repair...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone having trouble accessing their messages?

I have a potential buyer who has sent me their zip code so I can calculate shipping costs. BUT...I get this message when trying to open his message: The question you are trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to ...

Selling fees

This issue requires attention, about the seller register name location, my buyer address are from my home state Fl. USA, it’s so happen the account he used to make payment are registered in foreign countries . So eBay charges me 1.64% international t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales, new ebay role out and others

Why when ebay rolls out one of their projects, does it affect stores and sales? And here are a few other changes that aren't needed. 1. The new roll out is just adding an extra step, instead of just going to the description it takes you to a pop up w...

Ebay is a absolute Mess

I am a top rated seller with 100% feedback with close to 500 items in my store. I can not even ask for someone from customer service to call me back. That option is now gone for me. I sent a buyer an item 2 days ago and today they opened an item not ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 5 helpful

Why Is My Stuff Not Selling?

I've been selling on Ebay for a while now. I've built up a good reputation, and yet, although I have tried everything to get more of my inventory sold as quickly as possible (promoting most of my listings, including as many details in the listings as...

Buyers unable to see seller selling history- is this good?

Sellers price items according to condition. If buyer can’t see what condition item sold for $70 may think you overpriced the item they bought and contact you for price adjustment/partial refund. They can’t see that they same item when complete or in ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors